3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
I want to show you positive & amazing consequences of my struggle for the better quality in this game.
At this moment i upgraded only half of club event between Wanda and Nicole but im planing to do the same with all the episodes that i like more than other. In the end it will became something like my persona build of Ms.Denvers. The only thing then will remain is changing of some default ugly fonts and maybe one more thing.

View attachment 3457350
Sisters event.
I don’t like - all the details of the model are smoothed out as if they were plastic.

Reactions: Rozhok and Mars88

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
I want to show you positive & amazing consequences of my struggle for the better quality in this game.
At this moment i upgraded only half of club event between Wanda and Nicole but im planing to do the same with all the episodes that i like more than other. In the end it will became something like my persona build of Ms.Denvers. The only thing then will remain is changing of some default ugly fonts and maybe one more thing.

View attachment 3457350
topaz photo/gigapixel ?
you used the wrong AI model on this renders, too much details-destructive, there are plenty of more suitable models.

Reactions: athreusclouds

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Okay fellas, thanks ya all for sharing, but it's just means that we have a different opinions and its cool, no problemo.

As Toxic said in the discord, he consider using AI to process Ms. Denvers renders is disrespectful to the artist's work.
But what i consider disrespectful is the addition of such pixel-collapsing renders to the final version of the game.
Once again, two different opinions met each other.

If we talk about the AI that i used, then this was the usual free online AI with extremely limited functionality.
However, if you use, for example AI of the level that L&P uses, then the picture will be of a completely different level & quality. Even L&P - fucking master of the novel universe is using ai to make his renders better in the end but not our friends from Ms. Denver team. Well, wherewer.

Anyway. I made all this noise and criticize the state of the game not because its fun, but because i really like this game and i want to push the developer with my criticism to get better and better, to make the game better and better. Make them understand that there is always a reason to get better.

I can only hope that all i wrote there in the discord, including in personal messages to the developer, will give them at least an impulse to constantly increase and not decrease the quality of the game as i can see in difference beetween ver. 0.05 in which the renderers are lot better in quality than those in ver. 0.06. Although it should only be the opposite.

See ya.
I think that's the problem. What you used acted as a very powerful denoiser, smoothing out colours and details. It should have sharpened them. A more advanced AI may have better results :unsure:
But, IMO, nothing can be done, the future belongs to it.

Reactions: athreusclouds

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Topaz Gigapixel v7.0.3

Settings: [scale 2x | AI model Standard v2 | Denoise 10 | Deblur 40 | Fix Compression 30 | Face Restauration 50 | gamma correction enabled]

Example :

not perfect, but the original style is preserved
I prefer upscaling

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I don't know what it was about the new hairstyle, maybe I was just really used to the usual but she didn't look nearly as good to me. Hopefully it was just the hair, but I'm kinda curious.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
I wonder if there will be a character of Terence's mother in the game? More precisely is she even have a place in plot? Is she even exist? That would be an incredibly hot character. A mature mom sexy as hell. Her story could have circle around a plot of her сheating on Terrence's father & her strict towards Terrence behavior. She would be nice to everyone except Terrence. She would fuck other men knowing that Terrence was watching them seduce her and this would be the reason for his psychological trauma and precisely such actions towards Wanda. He would have dreamed of fucking her, but instead she would be fucking his psyche)

If, for example, some players had followed Terrence's path, then Gene could have been secretly introduced to Terrence mother. Casual acquaintance. Accidental blowjob)) and things just escalated. Gene would date and fuck Terence's mother and stop spending half his life on basketball and get to know Lois clousely.

The narrative from the point of view of other characters in the game we already have. For example, when Gene was in Lois's room, Wanda wasn't there, but we saw this scene anyway, which means it will happen again in the future.

Oh, that would be a story. Hollywood would just cry for months from the incredible plot twists of this path))

Maybe i should try to give this idea to Toxic?

I would definitely have been given an Oscar))
Daily_Bugle.jpg

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder if there will be a character of Terence's mother in the game? More precisely is she even have a place in plot? Is she even exist? That would be an incredibly hot character. A mature mom sexy as hell. Her story could have circle around a plot of her сheating on Terrence's father & her strict towards Terrence behavior. She would be nice to everyone except Terrence. She would fuck other men knowing that Terrence was watching them seduce her and this would be the reason for his psychological trauma and precisely such actions towards Wanda. He would have dreamed of fucking her, but instead she was fucking his psyche)

If, for example, some players had followed Terrence's path, then Gene could have been secretly introduced to Terrence mother. Casual acquaintance. Accidental blowjob)) and things just escalated. Gene would date and fuck Terence's mother and stop spending half his life on basketball and get to know Lois clousely.

The narrative from the point of view of other characters in the game we already have. For example, when Gene was in Lois's room, Wanda wasn't there, but we saw this scene anyway, which means it will happen again in the future.

Oh, that would be a story. Hollywood would just cry for months from the incredible plot twists of this path))

Maybe i should try to pitch this idea to Toxic?

I would definitely have been given an Oscar))
View attachment 3459180
I guess it would play into the Poor Terrence act if the Mother was nowhere to be seen or was even a bad mother

Reactions: mulerider
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes