3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
It could be anybody but since most people play this game with a patch they will want one of the Family members to be first then you have the Terrence fans so I would put it between these tow groups.
Of course, this is exactly the case... The two fan camps are now excited about who will get Wanda first... Well, that's still a mystery...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Of course, this is exactly the case... The two fan camps are now excited about who will get Wanda first... Well, that's still a mystery...
The dev couold make the first two groups one of the last to have there evil way with Wanda leaving Dolly/old guy/Janet and the blackmailer to have there way and just tease the rest with foreplay.

Reactions: aRe.YoU.wInNiNg.SoN

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
The dev couold make the first two groups one of the last to have there evil way with Wanda leaving Dolly/old guy/Janet and the blackmailer to have there way and just tease the rest with foreplay.
Maybe we misunderstood each other a bit... In my previous comment, the two fan camps: Lesbian+incest - Straight, and especially Terrance... I think these are the two main routes that the majority of players play...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Maybe we misunderstood each other a bit... In my previous comment, the two fan camps: Lesbian+incest - Straight, and especially Terrance... I think these are the two main routes that the majority of players play...
Yes I did misunderstand you,oops.
its is very difficult to say since family group also involves incest/Lesbian(females while the male group is just incest leaving the rest of the characters out for now.
I do expect family memers to be the slowest moving .
Janet/Dolly/Nikki Lesbian first.
Old guy/Randy straight first.
Terrence will be slow but I suspect that Wanda will teach him how to properly treat females.

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Yes I did misunderstand you,oops.
its is very difficult to say since family group also involves incest/Lesbian(females while the male group is just incest leaving the rest of the characters out for now.
I do expect family memers to be the slowest moving .
Janet/Dolly/Nikki Lesbian first.
Old guy/Randy straight first.
Terrence will be slow but I suspect that Wanda will teach him how to properly treat females.
Quite a lot of possibilities, and the more potential characters there are, the more complicated this story will be... If we look at the "family" route, then poor Wanda will now fall into total emotional chaos: She is in love with her younger daughter (Lois), she confessed her love to her his older daughter (Faye), his sister is secretly in love with him, and now his son is also stepping forward... Now he will surely have sleepless nights, asking himself: What is going on in this family?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Quite a lot of possibilities, and the more potential characters there are, the more complicated this story will be... If we look at the "family" route, then poor Wanda will now fall into total emotional chaos: She is in love with her younger daughter (Lois), she confessed her love to her his older daughter (Faye), his sister is secretly in love with him, and now his son is also stepping forward... Now he will surely have sleepless nights, asking himself: What is going on in this family?
Which is one of the reasons that I would of liked the family to be smaller and not have every family member trying to bang there mother and everybody she meets wants to bang her as its comical.Having say only one family member who wants to bang Wanda would of made more sense to me and it would still of fitted in the story,divorced/no love life as a family member could of filled this gap.
Just now we know of 7 people who want to bang Wanda,not including the blackmailer,so as you say the story could get very complicated with lots of branching involved.
I am interested in seeing how Wanda copes with faye and then Gene will push his luck with her so she lots of struggles to deal with but since she has deeper feeling for Lois/Gene it will be intersting to see how she copes with it all.

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Which is one of the reasons that I would of liked the family to be smaller and not have every family member trying to bang there mother and everybody she meets wants to bang her as its comical.Having say only one family member who wants to bang Wanda would of made more sense to me and it would still of fitted in the story,divorced/no love life as a family member could of filled this gap.
Just now we know of 7 people who want to bang Wanda,not including the blackmailer,so as you say the story could get very complicated with lots of branching involved.
I am interested in seeing how Wanda copes with faye and then gene will push his luck with her so she lots of struggles to deal with but since she has deeper feeling for Lois/Gene it will be intersting to see how she copes with it all.
Of the three children, Faye is clearly in the most critical situation right now... She spread her cards on the table and now she feels rejected... How should the two women look each other in the eyes?... Lois's situation is unclear, we only know Wanda's feelings , and that what he did physically suited Lois, but nothing more about her thoughts... Gene is the only boy in the house, and that's why he loves Wanda a lot, especially lately... Now the development of the relationship depends only on him , how much Gene will be full of love, or how brash and brave he will be... And this can decide how quickly they open up to each other... Wanda's sister may be a bit in the background in the next episodes, because non-family members also need to be updated. ..

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Of the three children, Faye is clearly in the most critical situation right now... She spread her cards on the table and now she feels rejected... How should the two women look each other in the eyes?... Lois's situation is unclear, we only know Wanda's feelings , and that what he did physically suited Lois, but nothing more about her thoughts... Gene is the only boy in the house, and that's why he loves Wanda a lot, especially lately... Now the development of the relationship depends only on him , how much Gene will be full of love, or how brash and brave he will be... And this can decide how quickly they open up to each other... Wanda's sister may be a bit in the background in the next episodes, because non-family members also need to be updated. ..
Did you notice how similar the Faye and Nicole thoughts where?
Nicole never said anything about her love for Wanda and even threw her letter to wanda in the trash where as Faye laid it all out for Wanda.
Nicole never said anything to Wanda and has regretted it ever since.
Faye laid her cards out on the tabe for Wanda to see but is now unsure if she did the right thing.
Lios is probably on an emotional rollercoaster just now,confused about her mother and maybe her own sexuality.
I do feel sorry for Lios as it feels like Wanda is preying on her daughters innocense.

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Did you notice how similar the Faye and Nicole thoughts where?
Nicole never said anything about her love for Wanda and even threw her letter to wanda in the trash where as Faye laid it all out for Wanda.
Nicole never said anything to Wanda and has regretted it ever since.
Faye laid her cards out on the tabe for Wanda to see but is now unsure if she did the right thing.
Lios is probably on an emotional rollercoaster just no,confused about her mother and maybe her own sexuality.
I do feel sorry for Lios as it feels like Wanda is preying on her daughters innocense.
I'm glad we see this story the same way... I feel sorry for Nicole and it was really a wrong decision not to confess her feelings to Wanda when she was young... Now she's even happy that she got a secret kiss... Faye's decision was absolutely right. .. She made an "all in" decision, but perhaps she carried it out a bit strongly... If Wanda had had the right "atmosphere" in the hot tub that Faye planned, the evening might have turned out differently... Personally, I chose the kiss, because it's more intimate, and if it turns out that way, it can be forgiven first... And do you know why it was a good decision? Because if she doesn't act, she's just like Nicole... And something else important that's very simple and maybe no one thought about it... Wanda's age! It may sound silly, but he's still in the best shape of his life, if Nicole and Faye wait a few more years, then... You know what I'm saying? Lois is still a big mystery to me, because DEV shared very little with us about her true feelings and thoughts... Of course, what you wrote at the end is also true, but I think that it is precisely her innocence that arouses the greatest desire in Wanda...

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Well, if I remember correctly, the next one will be a Gene update... It's expected to end with the same result as the previous ones: Wanda is terrified of feelings and touches and runs away... She can't process emotionally that every character in the story wants her ...
What I was trying to imply is, this update gives nothing for the ones who are not into the lesbian act and what's more it s a very short update and even I follow 4 different paths (2 of them are lesbian routes) they all went through the same lesbian pattern and finished at the same ends. That's why I suggest Dev seperate the routes and give chance the players make choice on what fetish/kink they will go for..

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Just to confirm I understand there is a lesbian only route.

Reactions: jenyabest

AnubisBrasil

Jul 29, 2024
View attachment 2290261

Overview:
Wanda Denvers is a 40-year-old single mother with a son and two daughters.
She's the principal of Middleton High School.
This story focuses on her life after 5 years of divorce, as she battles with the task of having to take care of 3 people on her own. It's now been so long since she had a love life she feels more lonely than ever before. How will she fill the pit of emptiness in her life? You decide.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-24
Release Date: 2024-09-24
Developer: PopDoggy - - - - - - Toxic Mr Masculine
Censored: No
Version: 0.8 Part 1
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Fan Art Thread
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:
Extras: Multi Mod* - Fan Art Thread - Fan Sigs1 - Fan Sign2 - Russian translation* - German Translation* - Italian translation*

Bunny-Hunter thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2289572 View attachment 2289577 View attachment 2289573 View attachment 2289574 View attachment 2289575 View attachment 2289578 View attachment 2289579 View attachment 2292688 View attachment 2292690 View attachment 2292691 View attachment 2448718 View attachment 2448719 View attachment 2448727 View attachment 2448729 View attachment 2448730 View attachment 2632732 View attachment 2632734 View attachment 2632735
Message to Brazilians, we have a new page where we are bringing PTBR translations of current games.

Reactions: jenyabest

MoreStrange

Jun 27, 2021
this game is totally one of the best Female protagonist game,but there are two details that make me wonder if the developer has ever driven a car:Wanda drove Harry home in high heels and kept looking around。Anyway, I don't always stare at the passenger's face while driving.

Reactions: nerogaf

jesushimself1

Sep 27, 2022
Beautiful game, good characters, great writing, BUT if I may suggest something dev, go outside and interact with people specially with girls, there are other ways for 2 people to get intimate without the need of blackmail or scam. Terrance hands down the worst character ever known to mankind obnoxious and dumb but he manages to influence the FMC which by extension makes the FMC feel dumb. If I was to play as Terrance it makes sense but the main character is the one getting molested which honestly doesn't feel right, altho if thats the route the story goes than good luck further.

Also this game seems to be taking the path of A Wife And A Mother, I hate the idea of girls just being a slut which alot of games have, the buildup is good but there should be a middle ground of not too slutty and not too much buildup.

nevertheless good luck with your game I personally dont like blackmail or someone making a fool out of the MC even if female, so far story seems to be going in that direction so Im out.

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes