3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Beautiful game, good characters, great writing, BUT if I may suggest something dev, go outside and interact with people specially with girls, there are other ways for 2 people to get intimate without the need of blackmail or scam. Terrance hands down the worst character ever known to mankind obnoxious and dumb but he manages to influence the FMC which by extension makes the FMC feel dumb. If I was to play as Terrance it makes sense but the main character is the one getting molested which honestly doesn't feel right, altho if thats the route the story goes than good luck further.

Also this game seems to be taking the path of A Wife And A Mother, I hate the idea of girls just being a slut which alot of games have, the buildup is good but there should be a middle ground of not too slutty and not too much buildup.

nevertheless good luck with your game I personally dont like blackmail or someone making a fool out of the MC even if female, so far story seems to be going in that direction so Im out.
The blackmail is easy to avoid as you only need to decline to do the photoshoot as for the rest we will have to wait and see.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There's no need to choose between shit-flavored chocolate and chocolate-flavored shit. Gene, Randy, and Harry are better than these two guys.
We basically know nothing about Harry,randy,photoshoot crew,Dolly.
Hopefully get the update soon

Jul 23, 2018
Hey so I just started this, enjoying it so far. But I wanted to bring up some discrepancies in the monoloque. At the very beginning of the game, she says that she raised her kids after their parents died in a car crash. Then later she starts referring to them as her own and she even states she gave birth to Louis. I just wanted to point it out in case the dev wasn't aware.

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
Hey so I just started this, enjoying it so far. But I wanted to bring up some discrepancies in the monoloque. At the very beginning of the game, she says that she raised her kids after their parents died in a car crash. Then later she starts referring to them as her own and she even states she gave birth to Louis. I just wanted to point it out in case the dev wasn't aware.
Wanda is the mother of Faye, Gene and Lois.

Nicole is Wanda's sister.

Reactions: Sossse
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes