3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
Middle of next year maybe before we see him again atleast Janet should be appear sonner but she is a dark horse and it will be interesting to see her moves.
Yes, Janet is an interesting character.
Her plot can develop in several directions and we can't predict exactly how things will develop in the end.

and is Steve banging Janet?
Yes. At least that's what i thought when i was playing. There is simply no more suitable character for that in the game. Well, of course there is also Rick. He is a member of the school board too. He can also be the one who's fucking Janet, but Rick is not suitable for the role of a man who got close with Janet while he were listening her whining about an unhappy marriage.

What i also find interesting is that in the game scripts, Rick and Steven are listed as characters with whom Wanda has relationship points. This means that both of these characters will have some kind of sexual influence on Wanda. From a plot point of view, this will be interesting. And doubt that Wanda would decide to do something like that with Steven behind Janet's back.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes, Janet is an interesting character.
Her plot can develop in several directions and we can't predict exactly how things will develop in the end.

Yes. At least that's what i thought when i was playing. There is simply no more suitable character for that in the game. Well, of course there is also Rick. He is a member of the school board too. He can also be the one who's fucking Janet, but Rick is not suitable for the role of a man who got close with Janet while he were listening her whining about an unhappy marriage.

What i also find interesting is that in the game scripts, Rick and Steven are listed as characters with whom Wanda has relationship points. This means that both of these characters will have some kind of sexual influence on Wanda. From a plot point of view, this will be interesting. And doubt that Wanda would decide to do something like that with Steven behind Janet's back.
Wanda could still bang Steve since we don't know if Janet/Steve are having an affair but Wandas principals mat get in the way(for now).
Wanda still has to have some kind of encounter with quite a few characters so the family memebrs may take a back seat for a while while the other play catch up.

Janet seems lonely to me,she is in an unhappy marriage but has a playmate for sex but what real friends does she have?
janet feels like she has connection with Wanda so I expect them to become good friends,maybe with benefits, also there is Dolly and her problem with janet.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Wanda could still bang Steve since we don't know if Janet/Steve are having an affair but Wandas principals mat get in the way(for now).
Wanda still has to have some kind of encounter with quite a few characters so the family memebrs may take a back seat for a while while the other play catch up.

Janet seems lonely to me,she is in an unhappy marriage but has a playmate for sex but what real friends does she have?
janet feels like she has connection with Wanda so I expect them to become good friends,maybe with benefits, also there is Dolly and her problem with janet.
Isn't Janet Dolly's mom? Hmm maybe a future mother daughter switcheroo. That'd be cool!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Isn't Janet Dolly's mom? Hmm maybe a future mother daughter switcheroo. That'd be cool!
Yes Janet is Dolly's mum and Dolly has to get something important off her mother which we may find out what when Janet/Wanda meet for coffee since Wanda overheard a phone call of Dolly talking to someone while in the club

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
Wanda could still bang Steve since we don't know if Janet/Steve are having an affair.
This is a 51% accuracy prediction)

Yea, that's why i was so surprised by pop dog's message about Terrensite's so quick return
considering how many characters haven't had their own events yet.

Wanda will become her sex-pet)
Jan will poke her with lots of different devices and will have some public sex with her in da next century :WaitWhat::LOL:
But seriously, yes, i like what you described. However, i would like a slightly deeper story between these three.

Anyway, gotta run. RE8 is summonig me. See ya people)

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This is a 51% accuracy prediction)

Yea, that's why i was so surprised by pop dog's message about Terrensite's so quick return
considering how many characters haven't had their own events yet.

Wanda will become her sex-pet)
Jan will poke her with lots of different devices and will have some public sex with her in da next century :WaitWhat::LOL:
But seriously, yes, i like what you described. However, i would like a slightly deeper story between these three.

Anyway, gotta run. RE8 is summonig me. See ya people)
I too would like a slighty deeper story concerning Wanda and her encounrters and have consequences for her actions but it is good to see some emotions off Wanda after her encounders with Gene/Faye/lois.

I only ever played resident Evil 1 to 3 and love it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes