Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py/PGMMV Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hello, first of all it's really a powerful tool I've been using it for quite a while.
Now to my problem, the game from can not be translated with Sugoi there the texts are not touched with google again it works.
I have downloaded it from .
Unfortunately, I can't fix this problem yet.
So Mtool needs to download something from the internet for WolfRPG games. Is there a way to download it manually and install it manually?
You can't manually install it.
However, once the download is complete, you do not need to re-download it until it needs to update.
(Also, it is stored under the Tool's directory.)

saigyjouji

Jun 7, 2018
agree translate limit is too low, would like to subscribe but theres no paysafecard option and its the only option i have T.T

Dimitry710

Aug 13, 2021
Translate limit is really low, won't work with half of the 1GB+ games
If you are a patreon you can translate games of up to 5Gb in weight, and you have a higher download limit paying only $3 dollars, I am and the truth is that I can translate any type of game that is RPGM, Mv, Rpsg, and many others if not It's your turn to keep looking but I'm telling you that there is nothing for free. Greetings.

Dimitry710

Aug 13, 2021
Bruh que hacer. ¿Puedo de alguna manera hacer que se traduzca menos jajaja?

you have to become a patreon, it's only $3 dollars and you can translate games up to 5gb in weight, if you don't like paying keep looking, but I'm telling you that you won't find another translator of this magnitude and that can translate games in just seconds and with weights of up to 8GB with formats compatible with Wolfrpg, MvMkaer, Mvx, Kirikiroid and others it is the best but I repeat if you do not want to pay keep looking.

tsuna123

Sep 17, 2020
Are wolf rpg games no longer supported in Spanish?
Antes, generalmente traducía a mi idioma.

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
hi everyone, I have a problem when I open the tool, nw.js opens and then nothing happens, how do I solve it?
Not being English maybe I missed some passage

Burma

May 22, 2018
If you are a patreon you can translate games of up to 5Gb in weight, and you have a higher download limit paying only $3 dollars, I am and the truth is that I can translate any type of game that is RPGM, Mv, Rpsg, and many others if not It's your turn to keep looking but I'm telling you that there is nothing for free. Greetings.
Found Translator++. It's free and translates anything

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Found Translator++. It's free and translates anything
I think you can use both if you use some formatting and regex magic into .cvs.
MTool is better in that it is not as error prone as Translator++ since no game files are changed.
Translator++ is better with manual translations and editing.

8drax

Oct 16, 2018
I tried to reduce the font kirikiri2 game
When the font size is set to 0 everything is fine.
And all the letters have become different sizes, can anyone come across such a problem?
1661036745915.png

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
this program slowly starts eating up ram, i was playing collars and ended up with the tool going from 400mb to 2.4gb ram eaten, probably the items function as i've used them to get many crafting materials.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I like this tool just for the reason that Windows Defender didn't detect it at all, unlike stupid Cheat Engine! Also, it's so easy to use, unlike Cheat Engine where you have to edit and search the values yourself!

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I like this tool just for the reason that Windows Defender didn't detect it at all, unlike stupid Cheat Engine! Also, it's so easy to use, unlike Cheat Engine where you have to edit and search the values yourself!
Weird coincidence. I haven't had Defender go off on MTool in months, it used to happen all the time. Just after reading your comment, Defender alarmed on MTool, and I had to do a full update.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes