Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

SERUNLDE

Dec 24, 2020
Hi I tried following the youtube video instructions but these games I try to translate keep crashing after translation is done

I wish I could play these games but they're in japanese and I tried lots of different methods with this tool but it did not work maybe I'm doing something wrong..
Could someone see if it has to do with the packages of the games?
I use their lastest versions

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hi I tried following the youtube video instructions but these games I try to translate keep crashing after translation is done

I wish I could play these games but they're in japanese and I tried lots of different methods with this tool but it did not work maybe I'm doing something wrong..
Could someone see if it has to do with the packages of the games?
I use their lastest versions
1609081154028.png
Is worked for me..

Excellent tool! It's been amazing for serveral games!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get this game to translate properly.

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...de-retention-kinetic-dog-download-link.69219/

Is anyone else able to make it work?
This game has stored all text in a files by using plugin "Lavra_Localization" and "Lavra_LocalizationMenu", u can change lang in game's option menu.(But only jp and chs)
I may add support for this plugins later.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
View attachment 958932
Is worked for me..

This game has stored all text in a files by using plugin "Lavra_Localization" and "Lavra_LocalizationMenu", u can change lang in game's option menu.(But only jp and chs)
I may add support for this plugins later.
Thanks for letting me know, appreciate it!

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Thanks for the amazing tool zths!

I was using a combination of Textractor and Translation Aggregator so this is most welcomed.

Since this injects the translated text it seems to not work with word-wrapping scripts which I believe has been previously mentioned. My "workaround" is to just change the font and size which seems to resolve the issue for me.

For example, in VX Ace I added the following into main.

Code:
Font.default_name = ["Verdana"]
Font.default_size = 12
Before

After

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Thanks for the amazing tool zths!

I was using a combination of Textractor and Translation Aggregator so this is most welcomed.

Since this injects the translated text it seems to not work with word-wrapping scripts which I believe has been previously mentioned. My "workaround" is to just change the font and size which seems to resolve the issue for me.

For example, in VX Ace I added the following into main.

Code:
Font.default_name = ["Verdana"]
Font.default_size = 12
Before

After
WOLF RPG & RPG Maker XP/VX/VxAce 's font size adjustment feature has added.
For RGSS, i modify the Font.size added a offset if it using in Bitmap.

Reactions: DarkMask

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Was this done in the latest build? I was having font issues with the build I downloaded on Saturday.

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
Hello, could you check this games RJ116666 and RJ126744 ?
for some reason the game got this error message when I tried to start new game after being translated and I use the latest version of this tool.
Tried using it on MV games and it work perfectly.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hello, could you check this games RJ116666 and RJ126744 ?
for some reason the game got this error message when I tried to start new game after being translated and I use the latest version of this tool.
Tried using it on MV games and it work perfectly.
This was solved in yesterday I think..

bob95bob

Jun 14, 2019
zths
Can you make an option to save anywhere in wolf rpg games?
I'd like to play Chevalier Historie but I really hate save points...

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
zths
Can you make an option to save anywhere in wolf rpg games?
I'd like to play Chevalier Historie but I really hate save points...
No, i think..
Wolf RPG dose not have an script system..
No much I can do with it.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Umm, which one was it ?, I try reading from page 1 to 7 but there's no one getting this kind of problem..
Only RPGVX related cheat problem was found so far.
Not Here.
And is solved in last version.
If you still have this issue, try direct start the game with start argument " cons", this may can slove your problem
1609588066846.png
I have no issues .

Last edited:

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
Not Here.
And is solved in last version.
If you still have this issue, try direct start the game with start argument " cons", this may can slove your problem
What do you mean by start the game with start argument " cons" ?, sorry for asking too much

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes