Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py/PGMMV Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

yitohi1119

Jan 15, 2024
Hi, Im a free user and thanks a lot for this tool!
I did a simple search in here and didnt find anything, but is there a reason for the tool to use the cpu while in standby? (It consistently uses around 10% in my pc - not like its the end of the world). Thanks!

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
zths Is there any way for you to put sound controls into the tool for the games that dont have an options screen to edit those?

Princess of Zeven (found here) is one of the many examples of that. I usually disable BGM and leave all other sounds at 20% for these games, then I can use my windows volume control to lower it more as needed. But on the ones with no sound options, everything is left at 100%, so if I turn sound down a lot so I cant hear the BGM, I also cant hear other (sometimes important) sounds.

Lots of these games have some sort of BGM item in VAR, but I have found that changing it does no good (even if I lock it at 0).
The game mentioned above shows the following in your tool:
1720821554623.png
I have tried to grep the files to find a more specific version, but came up empty.

Also, not sure if this is even possible, but if this had an "Options" button that worked that would be cool too(instead, if this let us change sounds settings):
1720821854285.png

Apr 18, 2024
Hello. I keep getting this error with Mtool, my screen goes black for a second when it happens:

Code:
Assertion failed!
Program: C:\Users\USER\Downloads\MTool\Tool\node.dll
File: …\…\third_party\node-nw\deps\uv\src\win\core.console
Line: 324
Expression: new_time >= loop->time
For information on how your program can cause an assertion
failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts
(Press Retry to debug the application - JIT must be enabled)

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hello. I keep getting this error with Mtool, my screen goes black for a second when it happens:

Code:
Assertion failed!
Program: C:\Users\USER\Downloads\MTool\Tool\node.dll
File: …\…\third_party\node-nw\deps\uv\src\win\core.console
Line: 324
Expression: new_time >= loop->time
For information on how your program can cause an assertion
failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts
(Press Retry to debug the application - JIT must be enabled)
Is your CPU 13900ks or 14900ks?
They may have stability problems.

zths Is there any way for you to put sound controls into the tool for the games that dont have an options screen to edit those?

Princess of Zeven (found here) is one of the many examples of that. I usually disable BGM and leave all other sounds at 20% for these games, then I can use my windows volume control to lower it more as needed. But on the ones with no sound options, everything is left at 100%, so if I turn sound down a lot so I cant hear the BGM, I also cant hear other (sometimes important) sounds.

Lots of these games have some sort of BGM item in VAR, but I have found that changing it does no good (even if I lock it at 0).
The game mentioned above shows the following in your tool:
View attachment 3825760
I have tried to grep the files to find a more specific version, but came up empty.

Also, not sure if this is even possible, but if this had an "Options" button that worked that would be cool too(instead, if this let us change sounds settings):
View attachment 3825786
I'll check this later.
Hi, Im a free user and thanks a lot for this tool!
I did a simple search in here and didnt find anything, but is there a reason for the tool to use the cpu while in standby? (It consistently uses around 10% in my pc - not like its the end of the world). Thanks!
It shouldn't take up a lot of CPU when idle, but either way if I recommend you shut it down when not in use.

Reactions: yitohi1119

soomhalo

Jan 26, 2019
The latest update breaks KiriKiri2 functionality for me. When trying to open any game with KiriKiri2 engine I get this window pop up instead of game.

View attachment 3793063
OK. I figured this one out and I'm an idiot. This has nothing to do with mtool. Just a pebkac error with fonts. I was playing a string of rpgm games and forgot that I changed the font to make them easier for me to read. Kirikiri needs the unifont smooth to run. Sorry for thinking it was a bad update.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Is your CPU 13900ks or 14900ks?
They may have stability problems.

I'll check this later.

It shouldn't take up a lot of CPU when idle, but either way if I recommend you shut it down when not in use.
Thanks. I saw one more odd thing in a different game. Unsure if you can fix or know a cause (I prob dont need it personally as I will prob be done with this game by the time you fix it, but reporting so you can look into it for others/other-games)

In the game: https://f95zone.to/threads/grace-of-the-labyrinth-town-v1-15-lovely-pretty-ultra-loving-you.97047/

I started it as usual and ran the translation (bing). After it completed, 99% of the switches/vars are translated, but a few are not:
1721065236221.png

Also in this game, I am not seeing a way to edit my "SP" (skill points, you get one each level-up). Ive dug through all values that match the SP value and none match. I also checked under items and actor. Ive noticed this in a few other games. I am guessing it is stored somewher else, but I couldnt find it in Cheat Engine either (using the rpgm value type that I installed and sometimes works in rpgm games).

Not complaining, just giving you suggestions to things that others might be looking for also.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes