RPGM Completed Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation [Ota Guchi Field]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Where's the bull?
tl;dr: In the previous game, . The picture in the folder is just a duplicate asset left-over by either the dev or the translators. There's no in-game way to access it in Summer Vacation.

tid

Aug 16, 2017
isn't this game the same than this one:

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
isn't this game the same than this one:

No, it's not. This thread's hosting the third game, which has been packaged together with the second game after it hit version 1.101. I explained as much two posts ago in this thread.

These kinds of posts made me check the non-Mediafire mirrors linked to in the OP to see if any of them were hosting the first game (all 4 of them are correctly hosting Summer Vacation), since I can't tell why this confusion would otherwise persist: If people should be confused about Summer Vacation or IF being any other title, they should be thinking they're School Trip instead of Inaka due to the duplicate files the share in their respective Graphics/Pictures directory.

In any case, checking the Graphics/System directory or running the game's executable to see what the actual title screen is should help identify which game they've downloaded.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tid

Aug 16, 2017
It might be an update or a remake of the same game, yesterday I just finished the game from this thread (#13266) by using the walkthrough from the other one (#1654).

here are games present on F95 :
mucchi muchi inaka but the sceen and the story of this one correspond summer vacation.
Mucchi muchi summer vacation
Mucchi muchi inaka
Mucchi muchi School Trip
Mucchi muchi IF I don't know why this one is still a request.

Reactions: ubermak

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
It might be an update or a remake of the same game, yesterday I just finished the game from this thread (#13266) by using the walkthrough from the other one (#1654).

here are games present on F95 :
mucchi muchi inaka but the sceen and the story of this one correspond summer vacation.
Mucchi muchi summer vacation
Mucchi muchi inaka
Mucchi muchi School Trip
Mucchi muchi IF I don't know why this one is still a request.
Probably because IF is missing files and people have been complaining it crashes due to those missing files. That or a moderator hasn't gotten around to it, but I'm hoping it's the former.

Anyway, here's a quote from that very first "Inaka" thread you linked, with a part underlined by me for emphasis:
Originally this was one game. Then the creator released an update with a separate prequel game included. They got kind of lazy and included all of the files in both games even though they don't both use them all. An easy way to tell which are from where is if she has long hair it's in the school trip game and if she has short hair it's in the summer vacation game. The game included in the OP is the prequel summer vacation which is actually the 3rd game in the series mucchi muchi natsu yasumi.

The current title of the thread mucchi muchi inaka and dlsite link to RJ138052 are for the first game which does not have a translation. The 2nd game is RJ158987 Mucchi Muchi Shugakuryokou which was later updated to include the third game. Here is a link to an older version of the 2nd game which is translated. There is an update to the 2nd game with some more content out there but it is not translated yet. All around it's a bit of a confusing situation.
Çest la vie. Looking at the rest of the thread, it got the rest of the games quietly linked in there and nobody bothered tagging a mod to update it, so it sits there, a convoluted mess. RIP, old thread. Maybe a mod will delete it someday, after copy and pasting the walkthrough for Summer Vacation over to here and whatever mirrors are still serviceable from within.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
@Oniyaki Muramasa Could've sworn I answered your question in the School Trip thread, but: In the Pool area that you can get to after you've cleared the game. After you're done playing as Yutaka, Yutaka's mom Akane will visit the pool. She'll wear a slingshot bikini, and can find a sparkle inside the pool area that has a very short event where she wears (and is quickly disrobed of) a yellow bikini.

Is that what you were looking for?

sheilablows

Apr 2, 2018
anyone know where the bikini is?anyone know where the bikini is?anyone know where the bikini is?
@Oniyaki Muramasa Could've sworn I answered your question in the School Trip thread, but: In the Pool area that you can get to after you've cleared the game. After you're done playing as Yutaka, Yutaka's mom Akane will visit the pool. She'll wear a slingshot bikini, and can find a sparkle inside the pool area that has a very short event where she wears (and is quickly disrobed of) a yellow bikini.

Is that what you were looking for?
FUCK i think i keep getting confused yeah in inaka theres a beach and a missing bikini i keep putting this in the wrong thread, i knew about the pool thing its my mistake

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
I'm confused i downloaded all of them but for some reason both Summer vacation and Inaka have turned out to be the same game is there a download problem, am i doing something wrong? either that or both Summer vacation and Inaka have been merged together into one game, can someone explain it to me please?

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I'm confused i downloaded all of them but for some reason both Summer vacation and Inaka have turned out to be the same game is there a download problem, am i doing something wrong? either that or both Summer vacation and Inaka have been merged together into one game, can someone explain it to me please?
There's two Inaka threads: The outdated one is Summer Vacation, the more recent one is a poorly machine translated version of the actual Inaka. I have answered this before a few posts above yours in this very thread.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
There's two Inaka threads: The outdated one is Summer Vacation, the more recent one is a poorly machine translated version of the actual Inaka. I have answered this before a few posts above yours in this very thread.
thank you for that i had only read through the 1st page of comments so i didn't see answer to the question

Reactions: Chingonerio

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
any idea how to get the game to a fullscreen?

Edit : I already figured it out , the menu was in japanese so i didnt know what box to tick at the time. (FYI , press F1 and tick on the first unticked box)

Garo64

Nov 7, 2018
any idea how to get the game to a fullscreen?

Edit : I already figured it out , the menu was in japanese so i didnt know what box to tick at the time. (FYI , press F1 and tick on the first unticked box)
"Alt+Enter" Same to getting out from Full Screen

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
I think I got it right, but I just want to make sure.
The order for this game series goes like this right?
Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation
Mucchi Muchi Inaka
Mucchi Muchi School Trip

Then there is the side game
Mucchi Muchi IF

Can someone please tell me if I got the order right? Thank you!

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
shouldn't the tags NTR and rape be added as well?

Aya (Yutaka's mom) still have a husband and she's also got raped when she stuck in a small hole

Dasieism

Jul 12, 2018
For those that are stuck, talk to the animals and old ladies for hints on to how to proceed. Basically, get water from northeast area of hotsprings. Use water to put out fire and get rock moving gloves. Check rocks in the southwest corner of the train station map to get money. Use money to buy fish from the shop so the daughter can walk through the water of the northern cave.

And here's a save for people that don't want to bother. Interact with the sparkle for recollection rooms.
Thank you!

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes