flannan

Dec 15, 2022
is there a lot of content for this game yet or?...
No. It's more of a proof-of-concept version. Only the minimum amount of content for the main gameplay loop of breeding goblins, sending them raiding to get more slaves, and breeding goblins some more.
There is a lot of sex positions for the "breeding goblins" part, so I think the authors' expertize lies in 3D animation.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
No. It's more of a proof-of-concept version. Only the minimum amount of content for the main gameplay loop of breeding goblins, sending them raiding to get more slaves, and breeding goblins some more.
There is a lot of sex positions for the "breeding goblins" part, so I think the authors' expertize lies in 3D animation.
I see, I guess we'll see how the game is in 4-6 updates. That is usually a good amount of updates to guess
game content etc. :)

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
MudBloodPrologue-0.68.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
There's a less buggy one in the chat, maybe make that one a torrent? vv

this version its basically the same but less buggy Google Drive and if you want to check his patreon he's working on more content

jomijoan

Aug 7, 2016
click the space in breeding room. In the left lower corner, a panel "breed room" should appear, with a gear icon. Click the icon, untick the auto option, then choose your animation. 11-14 are cowgirl positions.
In my case, I click both auto and vaginal but can't uncheck them. The breed room has to be clear to uncheck them?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah, he started off as a 3D modeler and animator.
A couple of his his videos before he got into game dev:

He posted some pictures of his models on Newgrounds

Also, for those who can't download the game right now, the dev posted some videos of the game on his rule34video account

Latest preview

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Anybody succeeded in raiding the castle yet? Is there a unique girl there?
Didn´t figure out how to leave the cave (afaik, it´s only a PoC which means there are no raids yet). But at the beginning, there are 2 girls already in your cage. Elf nun and a warrior, last one should be the unique girl you should catch in later version.

Xypster

Oct 21, 2019
Didn´t figure out how to leave the cave (afaik, it´s only a PoC which means there are no raids yet). But at the beginning, there are 2 girls already in your cage. Elf nun and a warrior, last one should be the unique girl you should catch in later version.
press R to bring up raid menu then click on the place you want to raid and after pick goblins from the list on the left side

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes