kamidds

Jul 15, 2021
I want to thank all of our supporters in these, 8 months or so of development, i'm really proud of my team and friends that help me in a lot of different ways, because we are working hard and we will keep doing it. I also want to remind that SUPPORTING is not required and not a must but it is apreciated, P.S please support us only if you can afford it, and again thanks to everyone.
You guys are doing great work! I will buy the game when it's done!

Reactions: pizzacattt

SgtTomato

Feb 26, 2019

I think it's last leak from me cause i'm being conscripted to army next month.
ThatGuyLodos, maybe you can consider public releases: once new version comes out, previous dropped here by you, for example. This way people can check game and maybe consider supporting it, but being patron still lets you be version ahead than others, and knowledge that it's not only way to get update might stop from leaking it here. But it's up to you, of course.

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018

ThatGuyLodos, maybe you can consider public releases: once new version comes out, previous dropped here by you, for example. This way people can check game and maybe consider supporting it, but being patron still lets you be version ahead than others, and knowledge that it's not only way to get update might stop from leaking it here. But it's up to you, of course.
Thank you for your service

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Would be better if you were a MC goblin and not some omniscient overseer, maybe if you were a chief. I do enjoy breeding my little busty goblin hybrids. More immersion would be better though and I think thats where Breeders of the Nephlym shines. You can breed monsters but you're actually a main character as well and you can breed.

Reactions: as2009 and watacata
Nov 9, 2022

Stay safe brother doing his duty.jpeg

Reactions: SgtTomato
3.80 star(s) 20 Votes