T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
I hope the next update will have a bit more places for the females like the breeding pit or the brothel.

The actual dimensions, right now, can't guest enough slaves if they get pregnant like 4-5 at same time.

In other words, the game right now can't sustain well the growth of the army.

Orwus

Jun 29, 2022
it says missing global shader library from /contents download was from pixeldrain anyone has the same problem ?

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Updated walkthrough for 68.4.2. Big change is addition of brothel, along with expansion to 30 slaves total holding.

There's little gameplay impact to brothel since money doesn't matter in current game, but all new animations for the NPCs to run through. Basically a place to park unused slaves right now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MudBloodPrologue-0.68.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

EJIKE

Oct 29, 2021
Why I can't change place to intercourse? I can do it only on the bench. But I definitely see on the screenshots, that there must be some way to do it at another places. How?

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
I'm having lot of troubles: the birth rate is more for females than males.

I'm getting lot of hibrid goblins, and i'm capping all the slots of the slavers even before to be able to attack the castle or the megalopolis

Someone else is getting this kind of trouble?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'm having lot of troubles: the birth rate is more for females than males.

I'm getting lot of hibrid goblins, and i'm capping all the slots of the slavers even before to be able to attack the castle or the megalopolis

Someone else is getting this kind of trouble?
Just click the mouse wheel on the characters you don't want and sell them. There's no benefit to keeping mass goblin hybrids.

GoblinMasterx7

Jan 12, 2023
This is a great game, i sincerely love it. But what would make it an amazing top tier game is adding more mechanics to this ie monster black market. like slaves dying from being over fucked and the bodies getting fucked. New positions, birthing smaller slaves to breed. Using their bodies for aphrodisiac potions for the monsters and etc.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, someone could tell me if there's another way to sell my slaves? Because i don't want to break my mouse because the wheel can't aim properly on the slave. and i'm saying aim because even if i'm clicking with the wheel on the slave, 9 times out of ten is a missclick

And i'm saying this because, for being totally honest, is more 9.9 out of 10.

Last edited:

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
At this point, there's a way to suggest to the dev to set, at least, a personalized batch of commands, in order to, at least, set different keys, and in this way, don't make the game experience kinda frustrating?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Guys, someone could tell me if there's another way to sell my slaves? Because i don't want to break my mouse because the wheel can't aim properly on the slave. and i'm saying aim because even if i'm clicking with the wheel on the slave, 9 times out of ten is a missclick

And i'm saying this because, for being totally honest, is more 9.9 out of 10.
If you're having a hard time middle clicking in the open 3D space, try this.
x.png
Otherwise, no keybinds are in yet. But I can imagine when the game gets overhauled in the future that will be addressed.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Ty, but same as well. Seems the game needs a lot of refinement, in terms of keybinds
Sounds more like a mouse problem IMO, I have no issues with middle clicking, but do agree it's an odd choice and could use a better solution.

Reactions: jaevulen

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Another question: you can get level ups everytime you successed in raids, right?
Monsters level up via breeding, a level 1 goblin produces a pregnancy with a level 2 goblin offspring.

Higher tiered raids can give you high quality girls.
I have one girl from metropolis with four positive stat modifiers.

The general goal is to continuously breed the same girls and swap the goblin on each birth.
On the right side of the raids tab, you can see what level your monsters should be to succeed.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Monsters can level up through breeding but it was pretty slow if that's the only way IIRC, but I usually see them level up faster with milk (doesn't matter the type)
Also a valid point, make sure you have milk filled up in the birthing room. Type does matter for stat gains, but once you have neko milk there's nothing else to really do at the moment - other than grinding metropolis raids.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes