Softys

Feb 1, 2018
What do you spend money on? I've had like 800k when I stopped playing.
Also 7 limit for both abominations and werewolfs is too low, any way to increase?

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Well first time playing this and the abominations are stuck t-posing.

Nevermind saw there is a hotfix but going to have to wait for other links besides mega.

Kouta88

Aug 18, 2019
Hey guys, my settings for the brothel are reset after loading a save game, is that normal?
It would be nice if they were saved.
Is there a solution for this? I couldn't find anything or I just completely overlooked it xD

Jul 17, 2021
Will they add anyone else besides goblins in this game?
There's Goblins, Werewolves and "Abominations" (Pigman Orcs).

Abominations have a 10% birth rate from higher level goblins impregnating a woman. And Werewolves can be born from captured catgirls bred with Goblins.

Once you've bred an Abomination or Werewolf, you can then breed them directly with women to get more without gambling.

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
WTH is going on with this game. I thought this was just a bugfix release but looks like a bunch of animations got released as well, and the leveling for the dungeon was changed up. And now we're doing v68.5.4.3.2.1.XXX releases?

So confusing...

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
WTH is going on with this game. I thought this was just a bugfix release but looks like a bunch of animations got released as well, and the leveling for the dungeon was changed up. And now we're doing v68.5.4.3.2.1.XXX releases?

So confusing...
I dont care what they call the updates. I'm just happy they are not abandoning this masterpiece and staying consistent in their updates

Reactions: Nezmaa and Iluha

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Hm, found a bug. Two of my elves are pregnant and they're in the chairs but they don't give birth. They had no problem before that so I wonder as you play more if the game starts having issues.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes