Abelardo_Huis

Jun 10, 2022
In general, I like the game. But I have a few suggestions:

1. There must be representatives of both biological sexes (male and female) of "pure races", such as: goblins, orcs, abominations, werewolves, humans, elves, and so on. But there should also be many hybrids between these races (also of both sexes): halfgoblins-halfhumans, halfgoblins-halfelves, halfgoblins-halforcs, halfhumasn-halfelves, halfhumans-halforcs, halfelves-halforcs, and so on. A child of parents of the same "pure race" will belong to the same race. If the parents belong to different races, then with a probability of 6/8 the child will be a hybrid, 1/8 - the child will belong to the father's race, 1/8 - the child will belong to the mother's race. Hybrids of the same species, mating with each other, produce the same hybrids in 100% of cases. The results of crossing hybrids of one type with hybrids of another type or with representatives of “pure races” will be unstable; in this case, the offspring in 100% of cases will be completely infertile.

2. Pregnancies resulting from incest (that is, when a male or female mates with relatives) must end in miscarriage. The family tree in the "Biography" tab, as well as special messages when trying to cross individuals, will serve the purpose of avoiding such a development of events.

3. It would be nice to add into the brothel: titsfuck scenes (only for big-tittied females), 3on1 gangbang scenes (DP+Deepthroat and/or DPP+Deepthroat), 10on1 blowbang-bukkake scenes where the face and the tits of a female are being covering with a thick layer of sperm.

4. It would be nice to add such an opportunity to see how females breastfeed babies in the nursery.

5. For humans and elves, it is necessary to additionally provide an alabaster skin tone (the so-called "noble whiteness").

6. It would be nice to add the possibility to give personal names to females and males.

7. It would also be nice to provide the opportunity to purchase special clothes for females so that they do not wear rags all the time.

I hope that my suggestions will be useful.

Reactions: Med554!

warpecker

Feb 19, 2024
Greeting everyone!
I`d like to ask for help with some troubleshooting.
I faced with, as I suppose, not very common problem during starting this game.
First of all, quick story short:
Every time I start to play this game it just frizzes at the moment when I turn camera around and do not respond at all.
When I start this game it shows me this warning:
1720033614090.png
I updated driver to the recommended version – it doesn`t help.
I upgraded driver to the latest (2115) version – it doesn`t help.

Then, out of nowhere it gave me this error:
1720033619184.png
I tried to fix it through Registry with the instruction from this link

It doesn`t help.

As far as I understood my laptop is too “weak” for minimum recommended system requirements of this game.
If I am wrong, pleas help me with this problem. Thank you very much!

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes