Multiverse ballance

RoseGame
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2022
So like 5 pages this update and thats it...........

Ima put this on my backburner for a Loooooong while
The update contains the classic TenTen route, I think that's why it seems so short. The scenes with Tenten in the store took a lot of time. In the next updates, I do not plan to return to the past content, so the entire amount of content will only be for moving forward

Reactions: TheDick69+

Multiverse ballance

RoseGame
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2022
Am i missing something or.... the update 5.1 was.... short, from where i saved (5.0).....

Just seen Haku and that's it
The update contains the classic TenTen route, I think that's why it seems so short. The scenes with Tenten in the store took a lot of time. In the next updates, I do not plan to return to the past content, so the entire amount of content will only be for moving forward

Reactions: LeedMeep

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
Now i can see why it was updated on past content, my bad

can't wait for more updates on the game

Reactions: Multiverse ballance

Multiverse ballance

RoseGame
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2022
>multiverse in title

>characters are only from naruto

:WaitWhat:
This tells a little about the future of the project. Since here the main character gets into other universes, it would be strange to mix them. After a while, when we prepare other universes, he will go to them as well. But now yes, we are engaged in Naruto content

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There are none at the moment. Of the juicy MILFs, only Tsunade is available :D
Does the MC get any of the girls pregnant or is the pregnancy content only with girls that are already pregnant when the game starts?
Never mind will not play this because of the forced transformation on MC to a girl.
MultiverseBalance 2023-03-20 15-06-24-65.jpg MultiverseBalance 2023-03-20 15-06-29-21.jpg MultiverseBalance 2023-03-20 15-06-35-41.jpg

Good luck dev but this is not for me.

Last edited:

Mareeta

Sep 1, 2019
Interesting concept, but Naruto is one of those many shonens (with One Piece, Dragon Ball, MHA, SnK...) where I find the girls pretty average.
I will probably try it in few months/years when there will be some others universe.
GL dev !

Reactions: Cavpal
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes