circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 2053062
Overview:
After dying of overworking, you have to go to hell… unless you accept to sign the contract with the succubus. If you performance it well, you’ll get the opportunity to reborn in any universe you wish. What should you do? You must seduce as more fandoms as you can, to provide succubus with sexual energy. Use your cunning, mind and some “devil traits” for performance of contract.​
Ballance... A combination of Ball and Balance... Is there any super monkey ball Content?

Wow, just reading the bad English in the overview and on his patreon... I'm really scarred for the game
Yes I have been scarred too... is your scarring physical emotional or psychological?

Nou Nou, If she's really desperate, then tell her about F95ZONE, there she can find lots of virgins to steal their powers. :sneaky:
You can see based on the number of games that NOW have vaginas placed much higher or further back than what real women actually have.

Futa Tsunade fucking the other girls, yes or no?
Yuck

How else will she give you her medical ninja Chakra to help heal you?
ANY other way.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Naruto, futa, and horrible English?

Are you trying for the unholy trifecta? Cause that's how you get the unholy trifecta.

EDIT: Also I have literally no clue if the title of the game itself is misspelled as some sort of purposeful pun or reference (not familiar with it since Naruto is shonen jump nonsense), or if the developer is just so inept that they just never caught the fact they misspelled 'balance' in their artwork, thread title, and even forum name. Neither is a good look, especially given how poor the rest of the surrounding grammar is.

Last edited:

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
I was going to make a snarky comment about how all MC's always end up looking like Kirito, but noticed that if you don't name your character, the default name is infact, Kirito... :FacePalm:

Credit where credit's due though, I like that you animated scenes that most people would leave static. Best of luck with your game. (and finding a translator)

Edit: After wondering why there was like less than 5 minutes of content despite being nearly 700MB, I looked into your file structure. Your image file sizes are massive and uncompressed. I'd suggest searching this site on how to compress your images. If you keep going this route, especially with your use of animated static scenes, your quickly going to hit GBs worth of data for hardly any content.

Last edited:

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
The only clarification I want is
1.are all girls futas
2.its Futa on Male or Male on Futa or Both
3.Are The Futas full package or just Dickgirls

Rose Games please answer this question because some people like Futa and others hate Futa so, by just answering this question you can avoid a lot flames and hateful reviews

Thanks ;)

Reactions: taithetula

Multiverse ballance

RoseGame
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2022
Rose Games please answer this question because some people like Futa and others hate Futa so, by just answering this question you can avoid a lot flames and hateful reviews

Thanks ;)
Hello. Futa/trans is a fully optional fetish (except for some characters that are not related to the Naruto universe). This is "chakra manipulation" that the player can accept or not. But I think the fierce haters of this fetish should pass by the game.

Multiverse ballance

RoseGame
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2022

Thanks ;)
And last. All the rest of the content (girls who have no hint of penis - will remain ordinary girls).

Reactions: XSilentX
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes