AlterFalter

Jun 19, 2024
Will there be more spanking in the game? I would love it if there is :)
Dude...there is already a spanking tag. What do you think? No need to force it. Give the developer a chance to get more fans by opening up for more ways.....I don't think you'll pay him so much, that he can only focus on your spanking fetish....

Don't get me wrong...it's ok by me to have a fetish, no matter what kind of. And on the same time, best igames are those, where you can avoid them, if you want to.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Dude...there is already a spanking tag. What do you think? No need to force it. Give the developer a chance to get more fans by opening up for more ways.....I don't think you'll pay him so much, that he can only focus on your spanking fetish....

Don't get me wrong...it's ok by me to have a fetish, no matter what kind of. And on the same time, best igames are those, where you can avoid them, if you want to.
The reason why I ask is because, I have played games that have that tag and either have disappointing ones, or none at all. So, that is why I always ask.

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
I always wish for the best on these multiverse attempts. Generally the animation is pretty killer with these projects, but for a patterned reason that I'm entirely unfamiliar with, the developers always lose interest and they never quite pan out. I suspect it might have to do with the fact that multiverse attempts are usually born out of some manifestation of laziness to begin with.