5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AlterFalter

Jun 19, 2024
The spanking tag prevents me from downloading it. But...I'll follow and see, what will change....good luck for you.

AlterFalter

Jun 19, 2024
Will there be more spanking in the game? I would love it if there is :)
Dude...there is already a spanking tag. What do you think? No need to force it. Give the developer a chance to get more fans by opening up for more ways.....I don't think you'll pay him so much, that he can only focus on your spanking fetish....

Don't get me wrong...it's ok by me to have a fetish, no matter what kind of. And on the same time, best igames are those, where you can avoid them, if you want to.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Dude...there is already a spanking tag. What do you think? No need to force it. Give the developer a chance to get more fans by opening up for more ways.....I don't think you'll pay him so much, that he can only focus on your spanking fetish....

Don't get me wrong...it's ok by me to have a fetish, no matter what kind of. And on the same time, best igames are those, where you can avoid them, if you want to.
The reason why I ask is because, I have played games that have that tag and either have disappointing ones, or none at all. So, that is why I always ask.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Love them, Jello Butts... :p Mmm... Jiggy...:sneaky:

Welcome, MultiverseStranded
And thanks for the share.

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
I always wish for the best on these multiverse attempts. Generally the animation is pretty killer with these projects, but for a patterned reason that I'm entirely unfamiliar with, the developers always lose interest and they never quite pan out. I suspect it might have to do with the fact that multiverse attempts are usually born out of some manifestation of laziness to begin with.

Reactions: jamesonwulf

vonamatas

Jun 23, 2021

Lucie is the second actress.

The original was murdered.
Nope
" Christiane Louise de Paula da Silva was a voice actress and provided the voice of Mercy for the Brazilian Portuguese dubbing, all the way from beta up to ... "

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021

Lucie is the second actress.

The original was murdered.
Shit that is sad...she was the voice of Cortana (Halo AI character), and a number of other popular female gaming characters. And I wondered why the TV show didn't use the original voice of Cortana.

Thanks for sharing that information.

Regards.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Hopefully this feedback for android helps.

The text comes out of the textbox for too often and matches the background so isn't easy to read. It needs to be in the box if possible.

Also a opacity for the textbox or something to hide it during animations as the first scene with the plane blowjob is impossible to see with the textbox covering it.

The animations look good though. Screenshot_2024-07-06-12-21-00-28_79823eb1ce8886ddd120dfb527920654.jpg

MultiverseStranded

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2024
Hopefully this feedback for android helps.

The text comes out of the textbox for too often and matches the background so isn't easy to read. It needs to be in the box if possible.

Also a opacity for the textbox or something to hide it during animations as the first scene with the plane blowjob is impossible to see with the textbox covering it.

The animations look good though. View attachment 3804229
The android version definitely needs a lot of work. I haven't spent as much time polishing it as the PC version, but everything you mentioned will be fixed in the next update!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Multiverse Stranded [v1.1] [MultiverseStranded]

Win/Droid:

Bugfixes:

Fixed text not fitting in the textbox on the Android version

Fixed textbox getting in the way making it hard to see some scenes

Changes:

Made the arrow on the beach scene easier to see

Replaced the image text buttons on the main menu with custom image buttons