5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Borponoid

Nov 22, 2018
You have to be subbed to him. I mean it make sense. If I was an artist I wouldn't want people who never supported me try to get an animation for free especially since it's time consuming and he puts in effort to it. Besides it's like $3 or $4 to sub to him anyway. I think it's worth the trade off for a chance at an animation. Especially since other animators would put it at an absurd tier. Oh yeah, btw he is not doing licensed ip's anymore so the only raffles he will do are either your oc's or his. Keep that in mind.

Throwaway1A

Oct 4, 2021
You have to be subbed to him. I mean it make sense. If I was an artist I wouldn't want people who never supported me try to get an animation for free especially since it's time consuming and he puts in effort to it. Besides it's like $3 or $4 to sub to him anyway. I think it's worth the trade off for a chance at an animation. Especially since other animators would put it at an absurd tier. Oh yeah, btw he is not doing licensed ip's anymore so the only raffles he will do are either your oc's or his. Keep that in mind.
Mura is honestly so real for that, our humble insect/bestiality king

Reactions: Trialetide
Mar 27, 2020
Shiieett what happened with using characters from licensed IPs? Or is just a personal choice?

Reactions: Trialetide

Bibinbadon

Dec 22, 2023
Not related to murahachiro, but would anyone like to see an English translation of this author's work?

It is more grotesque than insect fornication, but it might be good for those who like leucochloridium fornication.

I am Japanese, so to make an English translation,
I need someone who speaks English and can type in the text in the image.

I can also translate carrot caramel batake and murahachiro's Japanese on pixiv.

Borponoid

Nov 22, 2018
Not related to murahachiro, but would anyone like to see an English translation of this author's work?

It is more grotesque than insect fornication, but it might be good for those who like leucochloridium fornication.

I am Japanese, so to make an English translation,
I need someone who speaks English and can type in the text in the image.

I can also translate carrot caramel batake and murahachiro's Japanese on pixiv.
Just use capture2text or another program like it. :WaitWhat:

Aepith

Apr 7, 2021
Yeah- even though randomaccess has always shared the good stuff with us like clockwork (thanks as always!), I subbed to him on Fantia just because I want to support him and this type of content (I'm a degenerate, lol). I dunno how common it is, but I like to think sites like f95 might help artists get broader support- even if a little. There's actually a lot of artists I've subbed to on Patreon/Fanbox/Fantia etc. specifically because I liked what I saw on f95.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote