Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Progress update (03 april 2020)

Time flies, 0.2 has been publicly released for some time now.

Now I'll talk about progress on 0.3 update. First of all, if you want to have a hint on what's will be in this update, you can join my discord channel, if you haven't yet, there I can talk with you all more freely and there you can see more previews. As of progress itself, I'm done with the first revision of writing for the first half of this update, which will be released as a beta. Also, I'm finished with the search for assets for the environments. (This part of work always slows me down, because I'm very picky when it comes to the quality of what I'm looking for.) And now, I've moved into the rendering phase! It will take some time, but I hope to release it in the first half of April. God help me with it ._."

And hopefully, it will be a version with the proofread.
My speed of work doesn't satisfy me yet, but it just means that I have something to strive for!

Wish you to stay healthy and all the best!

20200331172418412.png

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Progress update (03 april 2020)

Time flies, 0.2 has been publicly released for some time now.

Now I'll talk about progress on 0.3 update. First of all, if you want to have a hint on what's will be in this update, you can join my discord channel, if you haven't yet, there I can talk with you all more freely and there you can see more previews. As of progress itself, I'm done with the first revision of writing for the first half of this update, which will be released as a beta. Also, I'm finished with the search for assets for the environments. (This part of work always slows me down, because I'm very picky when it comes to the quality of what I'm looking for.) And now, I've moved into the rendering phase! It will take some time, but I hope to release it in the first half of April. God help me with it ._."

And hopefully, it will be a version with the proofread.
My speed of work doesn't satisfy me yet, but it just means that I have something to strive for!

Wish you to stay healthy and all the best!

View attachment 607066
is that...Sandra from My New Family?XDXD

Killer7

Last edited:
Reactions: Devil'sDad

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
okay u.u i love pics of Sandra XD

but yeah in all honesty i'm trying to look chill but i really want the new update XD this quarantine is killing me(mostly bc other issues that are happening at home...and these games helps me to calm myself down...nothing better than a cute romance and a few funny references XD)

Last edited:

PapaP88

Apr 29, 2018
In my opinion a verry good game,
I like the animations and the characters, the setting is also fun.
What i really like is the different camera angles you can use in scenes.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
I just played this game and I left a review... MAN I WANNA BONE THE TEACH!!! Hoping to see more from this project

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes