Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
Don't know if it would make a difference but i have the WT mod too i put the Patch in the mod game folder then dropped that into the Main game folder
i have the mod too but i didnt put it in the mod game folder maybe i'll try that and hope it works

B00G1E

Jan 17, 2021
Careful with the mod because it break saves. I modified some scores of girls and from that point my all saves are not working. It's better if you keep some fresh saves as a backup.
worth knowing i only actually use the Wt though and it hasn't bricked anything yet

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Okay crazy thing... I'm at the point where shinigami wants to fry my brain, but I can't select "please stop"

has anyone run into this or know how to get past it?
For that choice, I believe Shinigami's love points need to be >=2. I had a look at Zoey's pdf guide.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
For that choice, I believe Shinigami's love points need to be >=2. I had a look at Zoey's pdf guide.
Can confirm. I have a save shortly before said choice (on the one regarding Sophie's 'father' to be precise) and peeked at the condition using URM (which I primarily used to avoid save scumming on the cosplay scene – what with me not being much into fighting games but very much into Sophie cosplaying).

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Ouch. I expected at least one of the girls to get dicked down this update. Just oral sex. :cautious:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I for one am not disquieted by Shinigami's demeanor nor by her having near total control over each and everything. I think it suits her role perfectly fine and do find the situation we're thrown in far more agreeable than it's alternative of ceasing to exist…

I just started the game and I can tell that I don't like shinigami. I didn't like the first scene with her at all, so I will try to have as little as possible.

Personally, I'm not going to do the corrupting LIs part. I will completely and absolutely stop fulfilling her mission. If by doing so I avoid having scenes with her, the better. I hope I can finish the game with 0 corruption points with all LIs.
Well, it seems you can at least play to the end of the current content without corrupting anyone, but there's a catch(-22, of sorts):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I for one am not disquieted by Shinigami's demeanor nor by her having near total control over each and everything. I think it suits her role perfectly fine and do find the situation we're thrown in far more agreeable than it's alternative of ceasing to exist…
I really don't like her.

I like all the LIs, except her, which in fact I prefer not to consider her as such.

Well, it seems you can at least play to the end of the current content without corrupting anyone, but there's a catch(-22, of sorts):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my case I only see one ending, so if I come to a bad (or good) ending, I quit the game. I will not try again to see if I sew another.

In any case, for now I have 2 love points with her. However, if I have the opportunity (which I don't know if it will be given) she will be the only character that I will reject. In fact, I'm going to skip / avoid any scene of her that seems minimally sexual to me, even if it's using the CTRL button if it can't be done otherwise. I have done it so far and I will continue to do so.

• Angry
Reactions: Cleopatra

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
is there any though? I downloaded the incest patch and i can't read shit cuz its fuking rpyc
There's currently sister-brother content and the mother was introduced in this update. I shared a picture of her "assets" in the last page if you wanna see.

4.50 star(s) 71 Votes