Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Technically yes, but it's only the version number that would get updated anyways as the patch itself simply sets one variable to True and works equally well with 0.5.
I wish more devs would do that, though I hope that "you know who"-reon never considers it a TOS violation. It definitely simplifies SubscribeStar versions.

Reactions: Ranma and Hordragg

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
After finishing the update with 0 corruption, I have to say that I like all the LIs... As long as we don't include Ami / Shinnigami among them. I don't like this one.

On the other hand, I have skipped (using CTRL) Helen's spanking scene. I guess if there are more of these I will continue to do the same. I'm not going to watch them because I don't like them, so I skip them one way or another.

I'm also not thrilled that Sophie calls the MC Master on the date. She would prefer that she continue to call him Onni-chan (or however this is written). It's posible that I'm very weird, but everyone likes what they like, and calling the MC as Master is among the things I don't like.

Otherwise, except as indicated, I liked the game.

Reactions: Yukimura Sanada

nexusvideo

Feb 9, 2019
I am liking this game. It is like a fun anime. The protags penis looks weird but the ladies are gorgeous and I like the story.

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Great cliffhanger to end this update on and a reassuring preview following the credits. I'm trying to balance love and corruption points in a two to one ratio in an attempt to build a "sweet and spicy" harem. I do get the feeling that in order to achieve the best ending we're going to need to maximize Ami's love points though (and I think we have a lot more to find out about her real goals and motivation). Once we deal with the reveal next update we might be in line for a plot twist (although I would be fine exploring the intricacies of establishing a household of six and establishing some relationship ground rules, I think most will want a bit more). On the other hand we might just enter into a "love competition" between the five LI's to win pole position in the harem race.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
After finishing the update with 0 corruption, I have to say that I like all the LIs... As long as we don't include Ami / Shinnigami among them. I don't like this one.

On the other hand, I have skipped (using CTRL) Helen's spanking scene. I guess if there are more of these I will continue to do the same. I'm not going to watch them because I don't like them, so I skip them one way or another.

I'm also not thrilled that Sophie calls the MC Master on the date. She would prefer that she continue to call him Onni-chan (or however this is written). It's posible that I'm very weird, but everyone likes what they like, and calling the MC as Master is among the things I don't like.

Otherwise, except as indicated, I liked the game.
You can use the renaming feature of 0x52's Universal Ren'Py Mod to have her call you anything you like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Be sure to check 'case insensitive' and 'replace parts…' to cover mixed spelling as well as plural and genitive forms. Also, while using 'onii-chan' works perfectly fine on all but her first altered line, I feel that 'husbando' or 'senpai' better highlight the power (im)balance she's looking for in her roleplay.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You can use the renaming feature of 0x52's Universal Ren'Py Mod to have her call you anything you like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Be sure to check 'case insensitive' and 'replace parts…' to cover mixed spelling as well as plural and genitive forms. Also, while using 'onii-chan' works perfectly fine on all but her first altered line, I feel that 'husbando' or 'senpai' better highlight the power (im)balance she's looking for in her roleplay.
Thanks. I will try it. I will also leave a message of thanks to 0x52 in his thread.

On the other hand, "husbando" I don't know what it means, from "sempai" I have a rough idea of what it means (would it be the way a student calls another who has a higher level or something similar?)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
After MC confesses that he is in love with Helen to Liz, the scene we get after is on an endless loop without an exit or next button. Can someone help a brother out?
View attachment 1233685
Intriguing… I'd say you'll need to drop either the walkthrough or the gallery mod as the latter hasn't been updated to 0.5b yet and doesn't play well with the former.

The screens.rpy provided by the gallery mod is missing a bunch of screen definitions used in the newest update. Which isn't a problem on it's own as the file will only be accessed by other unpacked files like the mod's own gallery.rpy and gallery_scenes.rpy. Now, dropping the walkthough mod into the game effectively unpacks the script files. And having both mods installed will lead to the unpacked script files using the unpacked screens.rpy and in turn to the error above.

Hope this helps!

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Created a gallery mod for MurMur v0.4.

Enjoy!
Ix

MEGA

View attachment 945861

Will there be an update to the latest version of 0.5b? And what about the errors in the previous version of yours- have they been fixed?

Maybe the DEV should put his own gallery in the game, finally? It's a shame not being able to rewatch the passed scenes.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Will there be an update to the latest version of 0.5b? And what about the errors in the previous version of yours- have they been fixed?

Maybe the DEV should put his own gallery in the game, finally? It's a shame not being able to rewatch the passed scenes.
To misquote JAY-Z: 'I got 99 save pages, and every bitch gets one – at least!' Seriously though, I rarely use galleries as intended and instead like them more for the Pokemon feel: gotta catch 'em all!

Nope:

It's 2021 now. Almost 2022.
Check again. :)

Sep 11, 2020
Intriguing… I'd say you'll need to drop either the walkthrough or the gallery mod as the latter hasn't been updated to 0.5b yet and doesn't play well with the former.

The screens.rpy provided by the gallery mod is missing a bunch of screen definitions used in the newest update. Which isn't a problem on it's own as the file will only be accessed by other unpacked files like the mod's own gallery.rpy and gallery_scenes.rpy. Now, dropping the walkthough mod into the game effectively unpacks the script files. And having both mods installed will lead to the unpacked script files using the unpacked screens.rpy and in turn to the error above.

Hope this helps!
Thanks!

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
To misquote JAY-Z: 'I got 99 save pages, and every bitch gets one – at least!' Seriously though, I rarely use galleries as intended and instead like them more for the Pokemon feel: gotta catch 'em all!
Yeah, that's the "workaround" I'm forced to follow, but there is nothing good about it. Drains uneccessary space on your pc, it's uncomfortable and confusing :rolleyes:

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes