Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Having a big problem. Can't play the game anymore. The game started to give me "An exception has occured" and some info that info_uppdate is not known. I could choose ignore and the game continued. A new exception, ignore, a new, ignore and so on until this happend during a scene where it didn't help to ignore.

The first save is just before the first exception and the second in the middle (of nowhere) of the sex scene.

Edit! So sad for this, liked the game so far!
You have only yourself to blame. You dropped both the walkthrough as well as the gallery mod into the game despite the latter not being updated to the latest version. The missing screen definitions of the gallery mod lead to the errors you're experiencing (see this post for additional details). Simply delete the following files from the game's game directory:
  • gallery.rpy
  • gallery_scene.rpy
  • screens.rpy
Done!

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
You have only yourself to blame. You dropped both the walkthrough as well as the gallery mod into the game despite the latter not being updated to the latest version. The missing screen definitions of the gallery mod lead to the errors you're experiencing (see this post for additional details). Simply delete the following files from the game's game directory:
  • gallery.rpy
  • gallery_scene.rpy
  • screens.rpy
Done!
I took away the gallery mod as I've read it was bad. Still the same problem. But if my save is with the mod, maybe it doesn't help that I've taken it away? So, I'll restart without the gallery mod, just the walkthrough. Luckily not that far. Thanks!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I took away the gallery mod as I've read it was bad. Still the same problem. But if my save is with the mod, maybe it doesn't help that I've taken it away? So, I'll restart without the gallery mod, just the walkthrough. Luckily not that far. Thanks!
The information contained in the screens.rpy , so it should… oh, terribly sorry, have you also deleted the corresponding .rpyc files, namely sreens.rpyc?

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
The information contained in the screens.rpy , so it should… oh, terribly sorry, have you also deleted the corresponding .rpyc files, namely sreens.rpyc?
No I didn't do that. But I didn't mind starting over. Slowly starting to learn what all the files in Game means.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay, i just got finished playing this update and I'm super later by like a month or 2. I don't think I've ever actually commented in here about the game, even though I've been playing for a few updates, so I'll start it now by saying i love it. The story is great and i like most of the characters. My waifu is mainly Liz and i lean into Corruption more than Love.

Now on to the where i left off and the start of the update. From my saves, the date that i last played was Feb 18 of this year and that was were Kate appears at the end of that update. I'm guessing i didn't miss any update between that one and this one so It's not too bad. Anyway, it was pretty good. I didn't expect Kate finding out all of what the MC's doing, especially with Liz and Helen, to go so drama free? She's really laid back and i like that to be honest.

There's a lot of other stuff from Sophie's thing to that ending with Ami/Shinigami basically spilling the beans. I want to try out the straight love options to see where that goes in terms of dialogue. I'm looking foward to the next update though. It should be pretty tamed reaction, maybe. I don't think there's going to be that huge of a fall out. Especially since most of them are already cool with him being with more than one partner. I'll be going back and playing around with the options the see where all of this goes and if anything's different.

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
It has tag “mobile game” so I thought I’d ask
To Answer your question, iPhone is far more locked down than android devices are, you can install external "apps" (called .apk's) for android devices from locations other than the Google Store but there is no equivalent for the iPhone, you are locked into the App Store, which doesn't allow Adult games to be listed there.

The short answer is No, you can't play on your iPhone. (Although if anyone has a way i think a lot of people would be happy to find out, I'm not an expert by a long shot)

The pic is that this is a fairly often asked question, the answer can be 'Blame Steve Jobs'

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
It has tag “mobile game” so I thought I’d ask
The tag is [Used when an official iOS/Android build is available.], which almost never means iOS.

Adding to paradroid's answer: even if the Apple Store would be much more lenient on which apps to allow, actually building a Ren'Py iOS package is much more involved than building for any other platform. While the latter is easily done using just the Ren'Py SDK alone, the former requires the developer to own a Mac, setting up Xcode, configuring an iOS project,… see for details.

Adding insult to injury, Android players can also use 's and not be reliant on there being an (un)official Android app in the first place.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello guy .. i dont know if its the mod or not but the game has error in the scene when the devil girl sitting in my mouth

and when i click ignore the game stuck in the licking video loping and loping.. no click responding

what to do pls?

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
hello guy .. i dont know if its the mod or not but the game has error in the scene when the devil girl sitting in my mouth

and when i click ignore the game stuck in the licking video loping and loping.. no click responding

what to do pls?
What kind of device are you using to play?, could you post the error message here so it would be posible to see what the error is?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
What kind of device are you using to play?, could you post the error message here so it would be possible to see what the error is?
im using 2020 acer gaming laptop .. its pretty strong and new model ..
but some how theres some errors here and there some times
..not in all games .. i guess it could be because of the mod ..
by the way i dont remember there was any errors in the previous version of this game..

pls give me some time ill screenshot and back again later for u

thank u for time and reply

EDITED :
this is the last image before the error in the next click
MurMur 8_10_2021 11_49_15 AM.png
then this is error screen
MurMur 8_10_2021 11_49_52 AM.png
clicking ignore to continue is the problem .. the licking video stuck loping & no clicking responds
MurMur 8_10_2021 11_50_09 AM.png

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
im using 2020 acer gaming laptop .. its pretty strong and new model ..
but some how theres some errors here and there some times
..not in all games .. i guess it could be because of the mod ..
by the way i dont remember there was any errors in the previous version of this game..

pls give me some time ill screenshot and back again later for u

thank u for time and reply
My guess is that you're using both the walkthrough as well as the gallery mod. The mods are incompatible right now, as the latter hasn't been updated to 0.5 yet. See this post for technical details.

Please delete the following files from you game's game directory if present:
  • gallery.*
  • gallery_scene.*
  • screens.*
Hope this helps!

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
My guess is that you're using both the walkthrough as well as the gallery mod. The mods are incompatible right now, as the latter hasn't been updated to 0.5 yet. See this post for technical details.

Please delete the following files from you game's game directory if present:
  • gallery.*
  • gallery_scene.*
  • screens.*
Hope this helps!
wow thats good point ..its actually true im using both mods i didnt know that its not compatible .. u r amazing how did u know that just from looking at the error .. i would never know ..
also i never expect the gallery mod will screw up or mess with the game photos any way cause its only in the menu thats weird

ok then i dont need the gallery mod now ill remove it and use only 1 mod .. the gallery mod is old ver any way

thanks for the big help

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Has there been any word from the dev on a possible update for this game? Can't wait to play the next update! :D

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Has there been any word from the dev on a possible update for this game? Can't wait to play the next update! :D
From Patreon post:
Also, a short update on the development is that the text for half of the update, AKA alpha is almost ready, and I want to start taking renders soon enough. And I will release the first preview shortly after that and explain more about what you will see in the update!

ArbitraryUsername

Sep 24, 2018
Progress update (15 August 2021) and "Harem Photoshoot" Custom CG

Hello everyone
!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy!

Your DD

Footshark67

Apr 15, 2021
Some options are greyed out, for those options do I need to have done something beforehand or just something that will be added in future updates?

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes