Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That scene with Helen was something else it was perfectly done I know it's been said before but I feel all the girls in this are just perfect I can't find a fault in any of them well none that I've noticed, another solid update can't wait till the next one.

Reactions: Devil'sDad

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
That scene with Helen was something else it was perfectly done I know it's been said before but I feel all the girls in this are just perfect I can't find a fault in any of them well none that I've noticed, another solid update can't wait till the next one.
I mean, there is one gigantic fault and it's that only liz has red hair.

• Thinking Face

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, there is one gigantic fault and it's that only liz has red hair.
*sigh* I get it, I really do. I'm all for redheads myself, but if you go and turn every single woman to a redhead then it kinda takes the exotic, special, unique (whatever you wanna call it) feel out of them.
I mean, being so rare is exactly what makes them feel/look so distinct from every other woman. If you'd take that away, then they would simply be another woman like any other.
Oh, and before I conclude. Have you seriously not looked at Kate? Look again! ;)

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
*sigh* I get it, I really do. I'm all for redheads myself, but if you go and turn every single woman to a redhead then it kinda takes the exotic, special, unique (whatever you wanna call it) feel out of them.
I mean, being so rare is exactly what makes them feel/look so distinct from every other woman. If you'd take that away, then they would simply be another woman like any other.
Oh, and before I conclude. Have you seriously not looked at Kate? Look again! ;)
All a man needs is a harem of rangas. Nothing more. Didn't include kate because there isn't much to her rn.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Lost your save maybe?
In a game that is not a kinetic novel, asking for saves is a pain. "Gib sav plz" *gets save* "No, i wanted one with routes A1 B2 C2 and D1, can someone do that please" *gets that* "Oh i meant A1 B2 C1 D1 with a decent name, can you do that please" It's easier to just hold down ctrl and pick what you want.

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Can't find the save files on Android
Located in "Android/data/RenPy/Murmur-*number*/

Thank you :love:

I gotta be honest, I love the concept and I've already sunk too much time in this to be comfortable to be honest but some things are nagging at me. The story relies on a lot of overused tropes (childhood friend, traumatised friend, overly perverted bUt SeNsItIvE MC along with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get that there's only so many uncoventional things you can do but it seems like a rehash of every other harem ecchi game out there. That being said, Devil's Dad tries very hard to get you to care about the characters and it works. Sophie might be the hardest I've fallen for a character since Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite. It shows potential, just unrealised at the moment still.
Well, I don't claim myself to be a super original writer. Actually, I'm no writer at all, but I'm trying my best to create an interesting plot that wouldn't be too weird. Which should be appealing to me in the first place, and yes, I love anime in the slice of the anime genre. :whistle:

hey y’all, just started the game, really liking the story.
Is it all linear or is there free roam at some point in the game?
No sandbox
And never will be one ;)

how often this game is updated?
Uh, that's a secret. :HideThePain:
But in all honesty, as often as possible. I wanted it to be each two months, but the last update proved me wrong.
So I can't say "when" for now.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes