Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Short, but not bad, I'll keep playing the game. I'm guessing the MC died saving or mind his own business during the Maeno, store clerk scene. It was cool to punch that guy in the face after he knocked out Maeno. I think my favorite so far is Sophie > Yui > Helen > Liz.

Reactions: Devil'sDad

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Sadly, saves from 0.1.0 doesn't work with 0.1.1...
Well, no big deal, it's pretty short still, just got my attention because at first glance i came across no major event change that might cause the breakage.

Last edited:

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
uppatreon.jpg
There is Beta Release only for patrons. It's only a half of a future 0.2 update. Cuz, I think for a major update, there should be more content. If someone is interested in new content from my game and supporting the project in general, you can find out what this update contains

Last edited:
Reactions: Zontany

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
update.jpg

Yesterday was a 0.2 version release

Here is some copypasta from this post, to help you understand what this update has:

Since 0.1 it contains events with: Helen, Mysterious girl, Sophie and Yui, and some small cliffhanger at the end! Lewd is included >:3

In terms of numbers, it has 888 new images and videos (there are 12 new videos in this number), since 0.1! I wanted it to be 666, oh well. I'm joking, of course, the more content is better.

Technically, it's still beta and has not been proofread, but it contains all the current content, which makes this version a major update.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Writing is improved..it's an adorable game...update is a good 30-60 minutes depending on your speed...i hadda google the "quiz" stuff with Sophie cause I'M OLD!!!! everyone else will breeze through it easy :D it's a visual "quiz" so y'all will enjoy it..its not one of them annoying ones..the dames in this game are stunning(Helen) to adorable AF(Sophie) and in between..y'all will have fun with this..if you just want a game for smiling and having fun this is a good choice.
412018_ThunderRob_approved.jpg

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Patiently awaiting android port for 0.2.1 to try it out, read many good things >;D
I'll try to make it soon as I can!

Writing is improved..it's an adorable game...update is a good 30-60 minutes depending on your speed...i hadda google the "quiz" stuff with Sophie cause I'M OLD!!!! everyone else will breeze through it easy :D it's a visual "quiz" so y'all will enjoy it..its not one of them annoying ones..the dames in this game are stunning(Helen) to adorable AF(Sophie) and in between..y'all will have fun with this..if you just want a game for smiling and having fun this is a good choice.
View attachment 586653
Thank you, I'm glad you've enjoyed the quiz ^^

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Murmur [v0.2.1] [Devil's Dad] (1.03 GB rar pc source)
233 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
Shame it's only second update. This game has great potential, girls have interesting personalities, nice looking models, UI is very solid (which is a rarity in those types of games) and the story is interesting. I hope the game opens up a little in the future because right now there is only one route. Looking forward to future updates

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Not a fan of this type of graphics engine, but game is interesting and will follow it. Maybe graphics can improve with time.

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Thank you all for kind words, you can expect a lot more lewdness and plot in the future ('^ω^')

Reactions: L30
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes