RainGres

Feb 29, 2020
Play with and without the incest patch(I play without incest patch first because I was a dumbass and forgot to install it) NGL I like the no incest patch much more, because the MC really feel out of place more but the incest patch is still good since with the patch the connection with the sister holds more weight.(I'm really bad at word pls forgive me)

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
is femdom optional? or very less and avoidable
I don't think you need to worry about it, to be honest.
In the game that's available so far, any sort of female domination is actually very softcore femdom, I would say, nothing extreme like you'd find in plenty of games of the genre.

P.S. - Also, as far as I can remember, as of version 0.4 only one character has that particular trait in the game (that could change in the future of course, but you'd have to get a response from the developer about it).
Personally I don't see any reason to be bothered by it, I mean, even if all the women had the trait, from everything I've seen of it it still is very light femdom.

Last edited:

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
So I downloaded the patch but my relationship with Liz didn't change, does the patch not work on this version? Someone near the start of the thread mentioned a code you could type down instead, is that still possible?

• Angry
Reactions: Kakato

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
So I downloaded the patch but my relationship with Liz didn't change, does the patch not work on this version? Someone near the start of the thread mentioned a code you could type down instead, is that still possible?
Have you put the patch in the game folder?

Reactions: Boldano
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes