PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
This game needs a mod to be able to see all of the scenes... there are so many, and all of them are amazing.

For instance, the "second date" with Sophy... you can either see her sing a song and show wonderfully written emotional dialogue, or you can see her experimenting for the first time ever with being a "kitty" for her "master", and having "playtime". Both of these scenes are absolutely brilliant, and it is a bloody shame for either one of them to be missed ... they should both be canon and happen with how long they are hanging out at the karaoke place.

I'm forced to pick the love option, because it is simply criminal to not have that overwhelming cuteness happen... but the kitten play scene also fits her character so damn well, that it's sad not to have both.

-- EDIT --
CRUSADE ON, MY BRETHREN! XD

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
This game needs a mod to be able to see all of the scenes... there are so many, and all of them are amazing.

For instance, the "second date" with Sophy... you can either see her sing a song and show wonderfully written emotional dialogue, or you can see her experimenting for the first time ever with being a "kitty" for her "master", and having "playtime". Both of these scenes are absolutely brilliant, and it is a bloody shame for either one of them to be missed ... they should both be canon and happen with how long they are hanging out at the karaoke place.

I'm forced to pick the love option, because it is simply criminal to not have that overwhelming cuteness happen... but the kitten play scene also fits her character so damn well, that it's sad not to have both.

-- EDIT --
CRUSADE ON, MY BRETHREN! XD
Next update will have gallery

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Updates take time to produce, so if you're an impatient person. I'd suggest taking it easy for a game that is free at the end of the day. We had some people who weren't. They're gone after wasting their and mine nerves while the game is still here. MurMur is a work of passion, and I work on almost every little detail as much as I can, trying to keep high quality and make a game that will be enjoyable for the players. That's why updates take a lot of time. Not that I'm happy about it either. But that's how things are for now. Sadly I have no way of improving it very much.

We don't no when its Gonna be Done
As always there is a progress bar on my patreon, discord, and now on itchio too.
I have the last renders to do, before going to coding and polishing. So I hope for a sooner release.

I welcome all newcomers and glad you guys enjoy the game ^^

Last edited:

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Fellow Krewsader too.

I didn't find the 'your a no life looser and you die' and reincarnate in a 18yr 'im an asshole and i died of an heart attack in my sleep but now ive been nice for literally 1 day and everyone LOVES me the same day i told them i forgot everything' part, but it is a different and refreshing game. I would love to love Liz, but the farmers jeans overall with a bow really is bad so sadly shes gonna be #2 after Helen.

I do wish tho that developers wouldnt always overdo big tiddies and make them into massive milkers. I also found it very weird that Liz really do KILL you if you peep on her, even tho your a family member. A bit extreme. Will be doing a 0 corruption game to check differences while i await new updates. Keep up the good work.

IgknightLord69

Nov 28, 2019
Did I do something wrong because after the 2nd date(lovely song btw) Ami appeared and said she doesn't think I can do it and I die/get sent to the title screen. I already started a new game but want to know if I can avoid it(unless that's the end and there's no warning)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Did I do something wrong because after the 2nd date(lovely song btw) Ami appeared and said she doesn't think I can do it and I die/get sent to the title screen. I already started a new game but want to know if I can avoid it(unless that's the end and there's no warning)
I don't think it's hard to avoid the bad ending of the game: if you corrupt the LIs enough and get most of the love points with shinigami, you avoid it.

In any case, with 2 love points and 0 corruption, I think you have the option of letting Shinigami continue torturing you or begging her to stop. Personally, I don't find difficult to first choose the option of asking her to stop and see what happens (which in fact is the one that sounds the most logical to avoid being killed)
There is also in the thread an explanation of how many love points you should have depending on the corruption points.

By the way, I think the love points I had with shinigami was 3, but now I'm not sure (I actually had the maximum that can be achieved if you don't corrupt the LIs and try to get the maximum score with her).

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
This moment will be reworked in the new update. But for now, you can see this post to understand how to get through.

Reactions: Yanagi-san
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes