ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Devil'sDad
Will we return to the event from the past life of the MC? Will the MC get his killer punished? Will he see the rescued girl from the grocery store? or is this page of his life forever closed and it can already be buried in the memory of the players, who still remember that girl?
and then maybe we can invite her to the harem? =)
we know - more girls - more fun life. albeit more difficult, but what’s for sure is that you will never get bored. =)

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Devil'sDad
Will we return to the event from the past life of the MC? Will the MC get his killer punished? Will he see the rescued girl from the grocery store? or is this page of his life forever closed and it can already be buried in the memory of the players, who still remember that girl?
and then maybe we can invite her to the harem? =)
we know - more girls - more fun life. albeit more difficult, but what’s for sure is that you will never get bored. =)
The whole plot will get a closure on what happened in the prologue, I guess I can say that. 0.7 will start that spiral rolling. And there will be one more girl in the future, for sure.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Like this game already even without playing it because of the (maybe accidental) R.E.M. reference on its title =D

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
"Sophie's Death Note" Custom CG

Sophie`s Death Note.png

You can download normal version here-

And the lewd version here-
Or on my discord -

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
"Sweet Couple" Custom CG

You can download normal version here -

And the lewd version here -
Or on my discord -

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
More previews for 0.6.1 Remake!

You can find images on my or !​
Well the rework is massive, just the ambient lights and all the new effects ( and all the remodelling and the add of new assets) in these renders shows a massive improvement, can't wait to see, it's literally a new game. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Devil'sDad
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes