BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
To be fair.... according to the developer, murmur was never abandoned,it is just that the remaster-ing of earlier episodes took a bit too long for the forum to give it a abandoned tag...

I was nearly on the verge of losing faith too... but fortunately it is going to be an early christmas for me:D
oh yeah!
after almost 2 years we get new content!
oh .. wait a minute..

333Playing

Oct 15, 2019

Hello everyone!
Today is the first of December, and that means it's the Fourth Anniversary of the MurMur!
This date is kind of bittersweet for me. Starting this journey, I had no idea what I was signing up for, didn't know what it takes to make something out of nothing, didn't know how many people would actually like what I have in my mind.
And approaching this date every year reminds me of that, of how many of you are out there, those who have enjoyed the game, those who have supported and are supporting me.
Patrons and players.
Thank you, for every kind of support, you have contributed or are contributing. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, even a simple kind word means a lot to me, sometimes even too much~
Speaking of how much it takes to do something. I haven't even imagined the Remake update would take so much effort and time. It was a challenge to say the least. But! It's finally done, and soon everyone will be able to play it, and hopefully enjoy it~
Now, the game looks the way I wanted it to look from the start, but didn't know how to make it into such at that time. And one of the more important things, one of the reasons why I started this remake. Now I won't be bugged with the making a thousand or two more renders without an actual need for it, if you've read my previous posts, you know what I mean. Now I can work on the next updates with a peace in my heart.
Next update! The 0.7 update. Oh, my, god. I can finally work on it! I've been waiting for this. This whole time of making 0.6.1. I can't express in words how happy I am to finally be able to work further on the story. Almost every night before sleep I was thinking about how I can continue the game, what to do next and so on. So I'm already starting to write the script for it~ Once 0.6.1 is out for the public, and I'll be finished with all the small errands for this update by then. I'm going to fully switch to the making of the new update. I have so many things that I want to do, so stay tuned for more~
And to mark the occasion, we've prepared a Free Wallpaper for all of you!
A wallpaper from the new main menu of the game~

You can download it either from here:
Or from attachments down below.
Once again, thank you for all the support you give to this project~
As always
Your DD

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Cheat & Walkthrough Mod VO.6 Public:
-Adds hints in dialogues that give points for the MC
-Cheats for all girls and option to change mc name at anytime (cheat button on quick menu)
I'm guessing this will need updated, any chance?

Murmur [v0.6.1 Remake]

Reactions: MythMackay

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
It's the dev's game of course and I'm not paying for it. So it's their call. But to spend so long rewriting and remastering when there could by now have been (I guess) double the amount of new content - what a complete waste of time and effort.

69BOI69

Jul 24, 2020
It's the dev's game of course and I'm not paying for it. So it's their call. But to spend so long rewriting and remastering when there could by now have been (I guess) double the amount of new content - what a complete waste of time and effort.
If they know they want to rework it, it's better to do it sooner than later because you'll have to rewritte and remaster even more if they did it later. It's not a waste of time or effort if the game is improved.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Oh cool, this updated. It's been a long time. I admittedly haven't been keeping up with it since last update so this is a big surprise to me. Glad it was still active the entire time. It went through a full on remake during this entire time? That's fine by me. I didn't exactly wait the entire time so no harm done for me personally. I'm eager to see how this was improved and to generally get back into this game after so long.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Wonder why I haven't come across this one yet. Will have to add it to my list.

Is the 'mom' avoidable? Or should I just skip the patch?
What about footjobs - avoidable?

4.50 star(s) 71 Votes