OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick note.

This gal apparently does the English voice acting for this game and Hypno Mama...

celebs-zombaebby-jF6hgZ.jpg

She just finished up a week long D&D livestream game (tag team 12 hour shifts) with some friends on the YouTube thingie, look up Roleplay Relay - if such things interest you that is... she also has presences elsewhere on the web (instragram, onlyfans, DeviantArt etc.)

Roleplay Relay is just good clean D&D roleplaying fun though (no flashed titties or whatever, it's YouTube after all!)

In any case most people won't care about who the English voice actress is, but if such things interest you, just thought I'd mention it.

It won't change the quality of this game, but if you were curious, and wanted to put a face to the voice, the English voice anyways...
:p

Reactions: lazychicken

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
Just a quick note.

This gal apparently does the English voice acting for this game and Hypno Mama...

View attachment 2830912

She just finished up a week long D&D livestream game (tag team 12 hour shifts) with some friends on the YouTube thingie, look up Roleplay Relay - if such things interest you that is... she also has presences elsewhere on the web (instragram, onlyfans, DeviantArt etc.)

Roleplay Relay is just good clean D&D roleplaying fun though (no flashed titties or whatever, it's YouTube after all!)

In any case most people won't care about who the English voice actress is, but if such things interest you, just thought I'd mention it.

It won't change the quality of this game, but if you were curious, and wanted to put a face to the voice, the English voice anyways...
:p
Interesting, I never try with english voice through

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes