Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
Damn, it isn't everyday that you GET to BREED your MUSCLED-PREGGO-MILF-OFFICE-BOSS-MIEL-AHEGAO-ART

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Yep, this is Miel. Within under 60 seconds of starting the game some loose cables rip off your pants and her clothes and MC turns from a virgin cringing wimp into a manly sadist who's a master of sex. It's Miel, so that's not really a spoiler.

Edit: And then she's completely mind-broken and corrupted in less than 5 minutes. I can't even fap to this. I'm out.

You lost at the point where you downloaded Miel game expecting something different from what you described. Look at me, i am writing comments bashing on Miel and their garbage games after playing 2 or 3 of them waaaaaaaaay back when. And yet I can literally say same things under each game - and be objectively correct about them. No one will ever notice that i didnt actually play the game, since those games are always same kind of garbage with same problems.

Reactions: Creiz

Pokemun

Jul 20, 2020
Fried chicken, steak, huge tits, and pussy? Put a six pack next to her and you have every working mans dream.

Sure Miel has generic low effort writing, but the art is worth the quick fap.

Sep 12, 2017
Said part is if it didn't advertise itself as a game about a muscular woman I'd be interested. I like muscle girls, but I also like her... but saying one and then not delivering is enough for me to not care.

Also apparently there's a buncha theses samey games so uhhh.. idk.

Reactions: Creiz

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Everytime there's a Miel game, the dissapointment is massive.

I'm basing the MC of my game on Miel and all the turboweeb degenerates that enjoy his games.

For the very reason that they all deserve to be bullied and kinkshamed.

I mean look: "MUSCLE MILF". IT'S RIGHT THERE IN THE TITLE.

No muscles AT ALL.

It's just another blue-balling bait, incel vibe woman humiliation game.

I'm glad his games are being pirated because I would perhaps go physically hurt the goddamn weebs that pay for Miel games.

Don't fuck with my muscle mommies, goddamn.

zimw00t

Jan 21, 2019
don't blame Miel for the sins of the publisher Cherry Kiss Games. I've played enough Miel and Norn (sister company) games to know they're all decently put together nukige, if a little bland plot-wise. Cherry Kiss Games, the publisher which is licensing them for resale with a rush-job localization pasted on is worse than half-assing it, using Ren-py, the free program for 12 year olds to make visual novels with, and not trying to hide how low effort the release is. I hate renpy made games, you can always tell how little effort was put into the ones where the menus aren't even changed from the default style and pressing A still brings up the font menu instead starting auto play like most non-degenerate VN engines. I say we redirect community hatred toward the true villains of this anime arc, Cherry Kiss Games, and all go back to playing visual novels in their original Japanese as PM Abe-san intended.

and don't even get me started on the cringe-ass reddit titles they make up, i feel like i'm watching crunchyroll dubs

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
not that guy but miel games are basically the same game all over again, there's next to no (if any) diversity at all.
What also is an issue that adds to this is the company doing the official translation is so afraid of any pedo claims they don't touch any Miel games that don't involve Milfs really. THere are a few focusing more on late high school and such but those aren't getting touched.

So what little variety Miel has is almost entirely ignored save for the one or two times a younger girl is just kind of mixed into the cast of milfs.

Not that just making the girl younger would be some kind of massive breakthrough and it would still ... mostly be the same. But it is what little variety Miel games offer and they aren't getting translated at all.

Honestly kind of wish someone would just do a fan translation of a few of those since Cherry Games won't.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Given the title, you can tell by the screenshots alone this game is garbage. Muscle MILF? Really? Where? Nevermind the art, it's like the whole game was AI generated.

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
Given the title, you can tell by the screenshots alone this game is garbage. Muscle MILF? Really? Where? Nevermind the art, it's like the whole game was AI generated.
If you look REALLY CLOSE ... her arms have slightly more definition and have more lines implying muscle compared to the more petite arms of others. Plus the abs.

Although it is true that even women that work out tend to be more lean than men ... this is just ridiculous.

It's pretty blatant they just used whatever stock model they use for all of their female models and just added a few muscle lines and called it a day. They could have at least redone the body to have a LITTLE more bulk to it.

Especially if the woman having muscle is the sole character trait she has. Muscles should only be this subtle if it's a minor character detail.

Tidus Black

Dec 20, 2021
português Brasil
tradução pt-br sem revisão
(sor a tradução) colocar dentro do jogo e Extrair

Apk + tradução pt-br (EN)(PT_BR)(ES)

Inglês
tradução pt-br não editada

(sou a tradução) coloque no jogo e extraia

apk (EN)(PT_BR)(ES)

Last edited:

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
Look, i love milfs but oh god, Miel games aren´t fun at all,they´re all about the same shit bro,every single game.....i just skip the dialogues and watch the scenes for a Quick fap and that´s it.

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
and the milf doesn´t have muscles at all, lol, thanks for the contribution anyway, i´m sure there will be people who´ll enjoy this one.

wiclen

Jul 10, 2017
View attachment 2437464

Overview:
When you're looking for a job, the #1 criteria is always: your boss must be smokin' hot. That's how this guy ended up working at a construction site, lured in by the amazing body of the woman in charge. She may be a loud-mouth muscle-head, but the screenshots speak for themselves. This chick is stacked! making the 9-to-5 grind bearable. A glimpse of her perfect peach booty as she moves some heavy gear around, the way her huge rack
obscenely jiggles at the slightest movement her well toned body makes, and let’s not forget her toned tummy; I'm talking about the absolute artistry involved of whoever chiseled those abs on baby!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-03-04
Release Date: 2023-03-03
Developer: Miel
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: English, Japanese
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2437428 View attachment 2437429 View attachment 2437430 View attachment 2437431 View attachment 2437432 View attachment 2437433 View attachment 2437434 View attachment 2437435
Ravioli
Ravioli
Where are the musclolis?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes