Seeking Muscle Woman Game

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
Title: Looking for a Game with Muscle Women

Hey, Im Looking for a Game where you can interact with a Woman with Muscles or also many women. I already know Personal Trainer and My cute Roommate.

Please post some Games.

If thats the wrong place for such as request, Im sorry, thats my first post and I dont really know where else to post such a request.

Sep 1, 2017

Got an amazon lady called ivy and she actually has a decent amount of content despite being one of the most unpopular girls according to the polls.
There is also a very fit girl (washboard abs and decently sized muscles if she flexes) called amy which got a lot of content on the other hand and is popular with the pledgers too.

Corruption and trials have in game gyms with a few bodybuilders and fit women each.
The sequel of corruption is supposed to have buff orc females but development of the game started recently only.
The player can also become extremely buff in both games but is has barely any influence outside of your char description and of course the gym npcs and even then its a bit limited. (i'm still annoyed how my amazon character was treated like any other character in trials by that qilin morph except for one scene)

You help your girlfriend to become a bodybuilder and even beyond that and the game just recently received a huge update.
Very sandbox like which allows you the player to customize things to your liking. For example i'm not a fan of dom/sub personalities and the game allows to me to avoid that completely which is why i'm losing interest in personal trainer since jenna keeps getting humiliate turning her slowly submissive.

What is better than 1 muscle lady? Many of course! The female player character will be obviously the biggest and buffest in the end. There are a few playable demos but the main game will likely take months before they release a build. It also has a very active discord for female muscle lovers.

Mass effect setting, but all the girls are huge now and are only getting bigger.
The last public beta was long ago, but the creator constantly pushes updates on his patreon.

Wonder woman, evil super woman and galatea/powergirl are well build compared to the super model like bodies of the other heroines. Galateas content even acknowledge her super strength but it takes time to unlock since you have to recreate her in a cloning lab.

You can become buff female but all gym content only involve male bodybuilders last time i checked.

There is a gym with buff women but with only a single scene last time i checked but it's a very impressive one.
You also really want to download the compressed vesion because the game is otherwise 4 gb big because of image resolution.

Super early alpha, not sure if that game even survives long enough to deliver any content.

The sport teacher is supposed to be buff under her baggy clothes, but the pledgers only push for the milfs from the creator. Maybe in the future she might get a scene or two.

I think there are 5-6 other renpy and unity games with muscle girl(s) which are abandoned, but i can't find them right now. There are also rpgmaker games with muscle girls...but i hate rpgmaker with a passion.
probaly got some other games with buff woman too but it's search function is crap and for a site focused on very specific fetishes their tag system is very weak too.

You might want to ask . Maybe he knows a few games which i forgot too.

Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016

A futanari game. Have a policewoman very muscular (Kendra) and the author makes an awesome art.

Reactions: Itachi-Uchiha
Sep 1, 2017
I assume the head is a placeholder? (please tell me yes)

The rest is very nice and hits my kind of spot between muscle size (i like my muscle girls big and on par with mid and heavy male bodybuilders but so many artists take it too far to the point where you just ask how the fuck they even supposed to move) and femininity. (torso still resembling a hourglass, breasts but a second pic from behind would be nice too)

Also may i ask who is the women in the top right in your picture?

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I assume the head is a placeholder? (please tell me yes)

The rest is very nice and hits my kind of spot between muscle size (i like my muscle girls big and on par with mid and heavy male bodybuilders but so many artists take it too far to the point where you just ask how the fuck they even supposed to move) and femininity. (torso still resembling a hourglass, breasts but a second pic from behind would be nice too)

Also may i ask who is the women in the top right in your picture?
Both girls on the picture are the same, her name is jess martin. As for the head. I would not call it a placeholder more of an unfinished I dont know where to go from here: the thing is that on a stylized head, the shape of the head is giving me some trouble getting the shape i want right. It doesn't look it in those 2 pics but jess has a very interesting face that combines round and sharp perfectly. If you look her up you will find most of her pics she looks rounder, and i was going for that balance between cute and strong in mine but i was having some trouble porting that into the stylized style, altough I think I know where to go from here.

Sep 1, 2017

You play a cop who already lost his parents and in the intro your uncle who was your new father figure dies too. Your psychologist has a 6 pack and actually decently muscled limbs from all the yoga she does. Your aunt is also surprisingly buff.
For some reason your female cop partner only looks like a model because you would kinda expect her to be most buff woman.

Also private personal trainer seems to have a second female body builder as single scene random encounter.

Fmg sim from magnus received a qol/bug fix update too this week.

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017

Got an amazon lady called ivy and she actually has a decent amount of content despite being one of the most unpopular girls according to the polls.
There is also a very fit girl (washboard abs and decently sized muscles if she flexes) called amy which got a lot of content on the other hand and is popular with the pledgers too.

Corruption and trials have in game gyms with a few bodybuilders and fit women each.
The sequel of corruption is supposed to have buff orc females but development of the game started recently only.
The player can also become extremely buff in both games but is has barely any influence outside of your char description and of course the gym npcs and even then its a bit limited. (i'm still annoyed how my amazon character was treated like any other character in trials by that qilin morph except for one scene)

You help your girlfriend to become a bodybuilder and even beyond that and the game just recently received a huge update.
Very sandbox like which allows you the player to customize things to your liking. For example i'm not a fan of dom/sub personalities and the game allows to me to avoid that completely which is why i'm losing interest in personal trainer since jenna keeps getting humiliate turning her slowly submissive.

What is better than 1 muscle lady? Many of course! The female player character will be obviously the biggest and buffest in the end. There are a few playable demos but the main game will likely take months before they release a build. It also has a very active discord for female muscle lovers.

Mass effect setting, but all the girls are huge now and are only getting bigger.
The last public beta was long ago, but the creator constantly pushes updates on his patreon.

Wonder woman, evil super woman and galatea/powergirl are well build compared to the super model like bodies of the other heroines. Galateas content even acknowledge her super strength but it takes time to unlock since you have to recreate her in a cloning lab.

You can become buff female but all gym content only involve male bodybuilders last time i checked.

There is a gym with buff women but with only a single scene last time i checked but it's a very impressive one.
You also really want to download the compressed vesion because the game is otherwise 4 gb big because of image resolution.

Super early alpha, not sure if that game even survives long enough to deliver any content.

The sport teacher is supposed to be buff under her baggy clothes, but the pledgers only push for the milfs from the creator. Maybe in the future she might get a scene or two.

I think there are 5-6 other renpy and unity games with muscle girl(s) which are abandoned, but i can't find them right now. There are also rpgmaker games with muscle girls...but i hate rpgmaker with a passion.
probaly got some other games with buff woman too but it's search function is crap and for a site focused on very specific fetishes their tag system is very weak too.

is there a walk through to mass attraction?

Sep 1, 2017
is there a walk through to mass attraction?
The public vesion is an alpha. You can act like an ass or submissive slave but it doesn't matter right now.

Also i found a very interesting game on steam. I had no idea about the possible muscle women and wanted it because i'm a huge fan of mount and blade. The game is called is Kenshi and is pure sandbox game with a post apocalyptic steam punk japanese setting.
Your character grows and gets fitter by building up your stats. Strength and smithing affects your bulk while dexterity, swimming and athletics your muscle definition.
Sadly cooking and science stats reduce how ripped you can become. For example i recruited a scientist/surgeon with 40 science and it had a god damn beer belly.

This is my mc Sarah with +70 in all relevant stats which means there is still room to grow, but i had to cheat because there is a soft cap at 50 for all stats making leveling from that point much slower. Also dexterity is one of the hardest stats to increase since only grows by dealing cutting damage (swords).
Unbenannt.PNG
Fun fact: Bandits are now running away from me and in their defense my skin is harder than cheap leather armour.

If you have interest into one of the best sandbox games in the last years and also a lover a muscle women check this link out for a discount:

The coupan seems to last until the 11.7.2019 if you need a bit time to think about it.

...i'm not breaking any rules with advertising that link?

There are also mods for both men and women to remove the option to get visible buffer if have you still interest into that game.

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
The public vesion is an alpha. You can act like an ass or submissive slave but it doesn't matter right now.

Also i found a very interesting game on steam. I had no idea about the possible muscle women and wanted it because i'm a huge fan of mount and blade. The game is called is Kenshi and is pure sandbox game with a post apocalyptic steam punk japanese setting.
Your character grows and gets fitter by building up your stats. Strength and smithing affects your bulk while dexterity, swimming and athletics your muscle definition.
Sadly cooking and science stats reduce how ripped you can become. For example i recruited a scientist/surgeon with 40 science and it had a god damn beer belly.

This is my mc Sarah with +70 in all relevant stats which means there is still room to grow, but i had to cheat because there is a soft cap at 50 for all stats making leveling from that point much slower. Also dexterity is one of the hardest stats to increase since only grows by dealing cutting damage (swords).
View attachment 217499
Fun fact: Bandits are now running away from me and in their defense my skin is harder than cheap leather armour.

If you have interest into one of the best sandbox games in the last years and also a lover a muscle women check this link out for a discount:

The coupan seems to last until the 11.7.2019 if you need a bit time to think about it.

...i'm not breaking any rules with advertising that link?

There are also mods for both men and women to remove the option to get visible buffer if have you still interest into that game.
yes. but for some certain answers that you give. the women will fall more in love with you. so im trying to figure out which answers those would be.

Sep 1, 2017

Buff sheriff who doesn't need a gun since she got two already as arms and can likely break all bones of the mc.
I kinda thought the game was dead, but nice surprise to see it in the latest updates.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Little update needs a couple of fixes here a and there, but what do you guys think??

Reactions: Strongwood

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019

This is a great list. Since there isn't a muscle tag, a master list of muscle games would be great.

Sep 1, 2017
This is a great list. Since there isn't a muscle tag, a master list of muscle games would be great.
I think someone asked for a muscle growth tag but a moderator declined because muscles in general are simply a too niche fetish.

I recently saw this little gem when skimming around in deviantart.

Seems to have both buff males and females but the idea to beat men in contests after you proved your superiority as alpha woman sounds very nice.

These ultimate pump games are making good and fast progress in the meantime.
Already 8 demos are up and only 9 were planned in total and it seems the creator upped the muscle mass of the npcs.

Before:

After:

Reactions: waldo1

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
I think someone asked for a muscle growth tag but a moderator declined because muscles in general are simply a too niche fetish.

I recently saw this little gem when skimming around in deviantart.

Seems to have both buff males and females but the idea to beat men in contests after you proved your superiority as alpha woman sounds very nice.

These ultimate pump games are making good and fast progress in the meantime.
Already 8 demos are up and only 9 were planned in total and it seems the creator upped the muscle mass of the npcs.

Before:

After:

Its circular. Its too niche, but how does it get exposure?

Reactions: Danero48