Seeking Muscle Woman Game

Littlenerd

Mar 11, 2021
I can't believe no one has mentioned this VN. It's not in english, though. It has an ova, but it's not very good from what i can recall...

Reactions: Brine_Basilisk

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021

Got an amazon lady called ivy and she actually has a decent amount of content despite being one of the most unpopular girls according to the polls.
There is also a very fit girl (washboard abs and decently sized muscles if she flexes) called amy which got a lot of content on the other hand and is popular with the pledgers too.

Corruption and trials have in game gyms with a few bodybuilders and fit women each.
The sequel of corruption is supposed to have buff orc females but development of the game started recently only.
The player can also become extremely buff in both games but is has barely any influence outside of your char description and of course the gym npcs and even then its a bit limited. (i'm still annoyed how my amazon character was treated like any other character in trials by that qilin morph except for one scene)

You help your girlfriend to become a bodybuilder and even beyond that and the game just recently received a huge update.
Very sandbox like which allows you the player to customize things to your liking. For example i'm not a fan of dom/sub personalities and the game allows to me to avoid that completely which is why i'm losing interest in personal trainer since jenna keeps getting humiliate turning her slowly submissive.

What is better than 1 muscle lady? Many of course! The female player character will be obviously the biggest and buffest in the end. There are a few playable demos but the main game will likely take months before they release a build. It also has a very active discord for female muscle lovers.

Mass effect setting, but all the girls are huge now and are only getting bigger.
The last public beta was long ago, but the creator constantly pushes updates on his patreon.

Wonder woman, evil super woman and galatea/powergirl are well build compared to the super model like bodies of the other heroines. Galateas content even acknowledge her super strength but it takes time to unlock since you have to recreate her in a cloning lab.

You can become buff female but all gym content only involve male bodybuilders last time i checked.

There is a gym with buff women but with only a single scene last time i checked but it's a very impressive one.
You also really want to download the compressed vesion because the game is otherwise 4 gb big because of image resolution.

Super early alpha, not sure if that game even survives long enough to deliver any content.

The sport teacher is supposed to be buff under her baggy clothes, but the pledgers only push for the milfs from the creator. Maybe in the future she might get a scene or two.

I think there are 5-6 other renpy and unity games with muscle girl(s) which are abandoned, but i can't find them right now. There are also rpgmaker games with muscle girls...but i hate rpgmaker with a passion.
probaly got some other games with buff woman too but it's search function is crap and for a site focused on very specific fetishes their tag system is very weak too.

You might want to ask . Maybe he knows a few games which i forgot too.
I don't know you are alive or not , but can u tell me where I can download ultimate pump , thank u

Sep 1, 2017
I don't know you are alive or not , but can u tell me where I can download ultimate pump , thank u
Game is dead since the creator believed the muscle women fan community is too small and tried a more "family friendly" approach.

You can download the demos of ultimate pump here:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
No I linked to specific posts with a short description and game link in another muscle girl thread that had some recommendations
I don't think so, I just clicked on these three links again and they all just brought me to the 4th page of the Fitness Models, Amazons, and FBB appreciation thread.

Jaz0n

May 23, 2019
Game is dead since the creator believed the muscle women fan community is too small and tried a more "family friendly" approach.

You can download the demos of ultimate pump here:
It wasn't more lack of community as it was the female protagonist thing that bothered people, especially since most of the community are male and would like play as a male as least it was that with me

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter