Seeking Muscle Woman Game

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
I haven't seen Hard Life, which is in progress.

Sep 1, 2017

rendingred

Jan 14, 2019
I know it has been suggested before, but I will whole-heartedly second the recommendation for . There are a couple of nicely toned/muscled girls (Amy and Jennifer), but Ivy is indeed a straight-up FMG fan's treat. I rarely see such a character done so well in work that isn't solely dedicated to the muscle-girl genre. She has a fair amount of content, not a huge amount, but some of what is there so far is superb stuff. Strongly suggest checking the game (or just HER) out and letting the creator know you want more Ivy!

PRO TIP - If you're early in the game and wondering "Where is this app or that app on the phone?" (like the shop), then just keep playing. They are not available at the start, and many of the game's features unlock automatically over time. Just mentioning because, as far as I can tell, no one will explain this simple little fact to new players on the game's thread, and it seems that a few people on that thread tend to be dicks if you ask questions that they don't like. Hopefully this helps anyone who does check out this game in the early going!

Sep 1, 2017
So...yeah...

Sims 4 is currently free and it seems the default game support limited muscles on females including six pack and toned arms and legs.
Loverslab also got a muscle skin mod but doesn't really fit with the limited muscle size at all. (Bodybuilder skin vs athletic body)

I guess the game is the download worth anyway with it's sheer amount of mods including nsfw ones.

Oh by the way the muscle academy game by pump factory seems to have developed quiet nicely the last months.

According to the author the boob slider is set to 0 in the above video to mirror the first vesion.

Last edited:

malucojo

Feb 23, 2018
So...yeah...

Sims 4 is currently free and it seems the default game support limited muscles on females including six pack and toned arms and legs.
Loverslab also got a muscle skin mod but doesn't really fit with the limited muscle size at all. (Bodybuilder skin vs athletic body)

I guess the game is the download worth anyway with it's sheer amount of mods including nsfw ones.

Oh by the way the muscle academy game by pump factory seems to have developed quiet nicely the last months.

View attachment 307547

According to the author the boob slider is set to 0 in the above video to mirror the first vesion.
A great evolution

Reactions: supercheese123
Sep 1, 2017
A great evolution
There are more pics and videos on the deviantart but i keep getting error messages when i tried to link more.
His patreon also got some locked content but the game is far too early in development before i would pledge something.

Pablo150898

Jan 8, 2021
So...yeah...

View attachment 307547

Where i can download It?

Sep 1, 2017
Where i can download It?
Well you replied to a two year old post so i have bad news for both things.

The download link for the muscle mod for sims is simple gone.

You could try to ask but someone asked in april 2020 and they received no answer either.

The pumpfactory game is pretty much dead.
The dev basically purged his whole deviantart about the former game and started to develop another female muscle growth game in it's stead but only posts progress on a paid patreon but no way i'm supporting something like that.

In general most female muscle or the even rarer female muscle growth games are abandoned or just have a few niche scenes.
The only ones i can recommend in good faith is holiday island by darkhound:
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-3-2-beta-darkhound1.3782/
And apocalypse by epiclist:
https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalypse-v0-6-1-bugfix-epiclust.33875/

But i'm barely active on this site nowaday so there might be other new games which got some buff ladies.

SpiritX

Oct 1, 2017
Get Skyrim SE, add any mod you want. Followers and lewd stuff on loverslab.

Then get:

Works in Skyrim VR if you want to try something new.

Reactions: Frozium

Frozium

Aug 9, 2020
Get Skyrim SE, add any mod you want. Followers and lewd stuff on loverslab.

Then get:

Works in Skyrim VR if you want to try something new.
This. Although Skyrim isn't a free game or anything, the amount of fetishes covered by the comunity is nothing short of amazing.
There's a couple more options for muscle aside from CBBE. TBD (the best body for muscular bimbo types), UUNP-JB (the original option for Skyrim, but may be outdated/not widely supported) and Amazons of Skyrim (a standalone race mod with very muscular bodies up to hypermuscle).
Other Bethesda titles also have muscle mods, but only Skyrim and FO4 have properly supported ones. It's much more niche for Oblivion, FO3 and FNV (FNV had one big mod made by Tigersan, but was sadly deleted a couple of years ago).

JOHNG241

Jun 9, 2021
This. Although Skyrim isn't a free game or anything, the amount of fetishes covered by the comunity is nothing short of amazing.
There's a couple more options for muscle aside from CBBE. TBD (the best body for muscular bimbo types), UUNP-JB (the original option for Skyrim, but may be outdated/not widely supported) and Amazons of Skyrim (a standalone race mod with very muscular bodies up to hypermuscle).
Other Bethesda titles also have muscle mods, but only Skyrim and FO4 have properly supported ones. It's much more niche for Oblivion, FO3 and FNV (FNV had one big mod made by Tigersan, but was sadly deleted a couple of years ago).
Yeah you are right