Others Completed Mushi no Kangoku [v0.71b] [Mr. 183]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
what can i do????
It would help if you mentioned which guide you followed and which steps you did to reach this point. At first glance, the names are all messed up. My guess is that you extracted the files and/or ran CardWirth without JP system locale or locale emulator.

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
Can someone share already translated game? Because I cant put the patch into the folder
Try out see if it works.

Try cardwirth.exe, click "Adventurer's inn", click Leah, choose the left option between 2 (shorter one), this opens up the 10 button menu, click the top right most option with the yellow paper, click the bottom left arrow to 4/4, click the face of the char, and you'll be in game. Not sure if this works since I wonder if there are save file folders somewhere. Not sure how to reset everything either save game wise, but you might be able to use the layout of the folder as a guide to do a clean install in another folder. The ULMF thread for the game also has more detail, which was how I installed it like 3 years ago.

Reactions: f9account

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Fixed the duplicate links on the OP, added CardWirth which is what was needed to run the game, whoever last touched the OP fucked up on that part so apologies. I used your link above to mirror Cinders so cheers.

Oct 7, 2021
Anyone know where the doghouse is? I need it for the last scene.

Finally got it figured out by looking on another forum.

" Edit 2: Dog seems to require specifically getting raped in combat (low lewdness, failing attempts to resist) a few times, not just sex with dogs in general or getting knocked down while escaping. "

Last edited:

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
guys i need help, In the game the animations are very slow, what can I do to make them not slow?
There's a setting for it IIRC but even at the fastest it wasn't super fast from what I remember. Right, I think I posted about it before here:
One of the 1st 3 sliders is the one you want, the others might have been for the UI animation speed and text speed if I remember them right. I recall the sex animations still being kind of slow even with the speed at max but it's much more tolerable. I think at some point I uploaded a version where I had already changed the settings to be decent.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Windows Xbox game console has a screen recorder.
Don't have one, disabled nvidia shadowplay; I'm running an older hardware pc so tend to disable unnecessary stuff I won't really use; if you know of a portable program as it were lmk.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Don't have one, disabled nvidia shadowplay; I'm running an older hardware pc so tend to disable unnecessary stuff I won't really use; if you know of a portable program as it were lmk.
Honestly, if your PC is that old, I'd say the easiest option is either
1) Take a screenshot every 5 seconds. Just keep posting them into a big mspaint file.
2) Record with your phone beside the screen.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Recommend any recording software, can it be done via a website in this day & age?
I've heard of Bandicam and FRAPS but I assume they aren't very good.
If there is a way to do it by website I wouldn't try it without a good computer.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I've heard of Bandicam and FRAPS but I assume they aren't very good.
If there is a way to do it by website I wouldn't try it without a good computer.
A portable version of obs eh, sweet. I may make a video then.

Reactions: f9account

statess

Dec 21, 2017
i can't get this game to work at all... only a black screen...
Try out this see if it works.

Try cardwirth.exe, click "Adventurer's inn", click Leah, choose the left option between 2 (shorter one), this opens up the 10 button menu, click the top right most option with the yellow paper, click the bottom left arrow to 4/4, click the face of the char, and you'll be in game. Not sure if this works since I wonder if there are save file folders somewhere. Not sure how to reset everything either save game wise, but you might be able to use the layout of the folder as a guide to do a clean install in another folder. The ULMF thread for the game also has more detail, which was how I installed it like 3 years ago.
I downloaded it but it does not work. all i get is a black screen... I wish I understood the language. T..T

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes