Others Completed Mushi no Kangoku [v0.71b] [Mr. 183]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Oct 7, 2021
is there anyway to change language I installed it and set it up yet when I run the game its in japanese
No way to change the language. If installed correctly only a few things are translated and most of the UI is still in moon runes.

You can get a newer, .71b patch from here. and I think more of it has been translated.

Direct download to .71b if you don't want to make a new account. I've used it w/o any issues or viruses.

@TheImage if you want to update the OP. Also, both Gofile links are dead.

Last edited:

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
At night the events are with a blue curtain sometimes, is this a bug?

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
you need a translation of the virtual machine at least into English. otherwise there is a problem with the menu. it is not clear where to click to start the game

IonDistorter

Jun 17, 2020
you need a translation of the virtual machine at least into English. otherwise there is a problem with the menu. it is not clear where to click to start the game
yeah, i know, i played it for a while, made a pickaxe and unlocked some zones, but i don't know how i save the progress though

IMSOPROGGZ

May 6, 2023
where is the part you getting stuck
you could you help me too? I dunno what to do, I extracted "MnK070-b2556523XVD-x.zip" and I got "s¦é¦è¡ìû0.70.cab" I don't know what to do with these and I can't find the file " 蟲の姦獄0.70 "

Last edited:

IonDistorter

Jun 17, 2020
you could you help me too? I dunno what to do, I extracted "MnK070-b2556523XVD-x.zip" and I got "s¦é¦è¡ìû0.70.cab" I don't know what to do with these and I can't find the file " 蟲の姦獄0.70 "
the japanese letters are being replaced by normal ones since you don't have japanese fonts installed on your pc, you need a local emulator for japanese to play this game tho

hornydud

Feb 5, 2023
Is there like a game just like this where the protagonist is a male and there are like no gay scenes only like femdom ish stuff? (Probably not but i hope there is/are games like this)

Poomis

Sep 10, 2021
I finally got the game working after having to do more then enough of work anyone should half to do to play this.

aside from the horrible mess of things needed to run this, the game is actually pretty good. its in English but a lot of the smaller text is still in Japanese making things like choosing what attack to use hard. I don't know how to save the game and if anyone has a save and instructions on how to use it I would appreciate.

overall the game is a 8/10 with the main issues being the install/run and the txt problem

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
I finally got the game working after having to do more then enough of work anyone should half to do to play this.

aside from the horrible mess of things needed to run this, the game is actually pretty good. its in English but a lot of the smaller text is still in Japanese making things like choosing what attack to use hard. I don't know how to save the game and if anyone has a save and instructions on how to use it I would appreciate.

overall the game is a 8/10 with the main issues being the install/run and the txt problem
Right-click and then the 2nd option from the right is save I believe.

Noobknight

Sep 26, 2021
guys . im sorry if im asking this and i know this is a little bit unrelated but does anyone have the creator's artwork past a certain time ? there seem to be nowhere in the interent . i know he publishes his stuff cuz i have his social media but no one seem to be taking any interest into .... purchasing it . im just asking you guys . does any of you have it ?
by the "creator " , i mean viscaria/atella

Reactions: RodFo

RodFo

Mar 30, 2020
Very similar to this author's style, is this another game? I couldn't find information about it anywhere on the internet.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Very similar to this author's style, is this another game? I couldn't find information about it anywhere on the internet.
It is a cgset with ai voiceover & the images put together to give illusion of animation -

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes