Others Completed Mushi no Kangoku [v0.71b] [Mr. 183]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
Guys I'm stuck, I got to the sewers, found the place to mine ore, the hideout and can only go to the Rear Beach. I can't find another way, is this all?

andrefkw

Nov 7, 2017
Guys I'm stuck, I got to the sewers, found the place to mine ore, the hideout and can only go to the Rear Beach. I can't find another way, is this all?
Waterfall, after sewers. that's all. The author currently focused on creating/finishing cg on his ci-en

Reactions: Lejosmon
Aug 15, 2018
Iris in Labyrinth of Demons
Hounds of the Meteor
The Agnietta
Already played Agnietta. its a pretty good game.

Iris has interesting mechanics, but the art style is something i do not like. Way too cartoony in my opinion.

Gonna check out the meteor game. Never played that one.

If somebody else got any other recommendation, keep em coming. There seems to be a lack of these types of games, or i am just very bad at finding them.

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
Already played Agnietta. its a pretty good game.

Iris has interesting mechanics, but the art style is something i do not like. Way too cartoony in my opinion.

Gonna check out the meteor game. Never played that one.

If somebody else got any other recommendation, keep em coming. There seems to be a lack of these types of games, or i am just very bad at finding them.
Syahata's bad day. just found this one recently, it's got an old school vibe but keep playing until you get to the spider section, you won't regret it. It's also still being worked on but has a good length already and still updating

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
I wish I was able to play this game but I tried to install the stuff and mess with the program but I failed. LOL

Aug 15, 2018
Syahata's bad day. just found this one recently, it's got an old school vibe but keep playing until you get to the spider section, you won't regret it. It's also still being worked on but has a good length already and still updating

Also played that one. Very good game. that game got me into the fetish. It is what actually brought me to Mushi no kangoku as well when i searched for similair games. The spider part was great, and so was the fly part.

When searching more around the web. I found more similair looking games, but they are all completely in japanese. Which makes them almost impossible to play, at least for me.

Reactions: Evizzy89
Aug 15, 2018
Am i also right in assuming the game won't be getting any updates? It has the completed tag, but its kind of strange to leave a game at completed when its at 0,71B. also the game has "soon to be implemented mechanics". wouldn't that classify it more as abandoned?

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
Am i also right in assuming the game won't be getting any updates? It has the completed tag, but its kind of strange to leave a game at completed when its at 0,71B. also the game has "soon to be implemented mechanics". wouldn't that classify it more as abandoned?
The game hasn't been updated in 3 years but the creator puts out cg-sets, look up 'Viscaria' or 'Atera'. According to one of his update posts earlier this year he wants to work on a game after the current cg-set is completed (these are usually massive). Not sure if that means this game or an all-new game.

Reactions: Daioh
Aug 15, 2018
The game hasn't been updated in 3 years but the creator puts out cg-sets, look up 'Viscaria' or 'Atera'. According to one of his update posts earlier this year he wants to work on a game after the current cg-set is completed (these are usually massive). Not sure if that means this game or an all-new game.
Interesting. When i looked up the CG sets, i noticed that his latest sets are featuring the exact same main character as the one in game. having sex with a lot more different bugs that are currently not featured in the game.

If he indeed is going to continue to work on a game, that could mean two things:

1. A massive update to the current game with the CG sets on his blog. Which would make the most sense, since the UI is already in place and his latest CG sets use the same backgrounds as are featured in the game.This option looks to me to be the most efficient.

2. An entirely new game. Which would make less sense, But is possible if he wants different mechanics in the gameplay and wants to move away from the outdated cardwirth system and its limitations.

Interesting to see how this develops.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes