Others Completed Mushi no Kangoku [v0.71b] [Mr. 183]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

IonDistorter

Jun 17, 2020
so i know this game is old but im just wondering is the whole game just get raped get lust crystals and get raped again or is there a bad end to avoid
technically one bad end, that is losing against radroach (by reaching zero hp, not rape or consensual scenes), it however affect nothing, you will respawn and yeah liife goes on

Aug 15, 2018
so i know this game is old but im just wondering is the whole game just get raped get lust crystals and get raped again or is there a bad end to avoid
Game has and will never be finished so there is no end. exploring all area,s and getting all H scenes are the only real things to do.

Dec 11, 2023
I saw other Images when i was searching through the scenarios file, I saw wharf roach egg hatching, egg bee, a flower, tentacle thing, leech egg laying. and i think thats pretty much i remembered. How do i get those?? Anyone know how?

pendercemp

Feb 8, 2020
I saw other Images when i was searching through the scenarios file, I saw wharf roach egg hatching, egg bee, a flower, tentacle thing, leech egg laying. and i think thats pretty much i remembered. How do i get those?? Anyone know how?
I believe most of the hatching scenes occur if Leah is defeated in combat by the relevant enemy. So if you want the wharf roach birth scene then go get knocked out by the roaches. I think leeches are in the swamp, which is past the forest, and I wanna say the closest thing to tentacles is one of the monsters by the beach. Not sure about flowers and bees, might be unimplemented.

Reactions: f9account
Aug 15, 2018
I believe most of the hatching scenes occur if Leah is defeated in combat by the relevant enemy. So if you want the wharf roach birth scene then go get knocked out by the roaches. I think leeches are in the swamp, which is past the forest, and I wanna say the closest thing to tentacles is one of the monsters by the beach. Not sure about flowers and bees, might be unimplemented.
There is no Wharf roach birth scene, only a game over where you become a seedbed.The only true egg hatching/birth scene is the one with the fly in the sewer

Originally the dev wanted every creature to be able to impregnate the protagonist and have hatching scenes, as well have pregnant variety of scenes, but the dev dropped the game before he added those scenes.Thats why you can find a lot more scene names in the file then there are actually in the game.

What we are left with is partial pregnancy scenes at best with a focus on the eggs filling the main protagonist up. not really the hatching aspect.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

Unsterblicher Gott

Aug 31, 2023
Hello people, do you know how?
fix this problem?, I already did everything as the guide said and I moved the 2nd scroll to the left but it didn't want to move forward, besides that where the girl is selected a red stage appears and it doesn't even let me select it again so It's time to close and open the gam Screenshot_16.png e

guingoguingo

Feb 9, 2024
well, after a long time, i managed to get it working... but not completely. i can hear sounds, use the menu, and see the texts but i dont see any image, just a black screen. i will post a screenshot

Mr.Ark

Nov 21, 2021
Why I can't buy stuff in shop? I'm already have 15 lust crystals but it's says that I don't have enough

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
anyone got save files?
i lost my old ones.
Last time I tried, people said it didn't work. I feel the save files should be stored in the "Yado" folder but when I tried sharing mine it doesn't work for whatever reason. So unless someone has figured out something since then, I think it's impossible to transfer saves.

dharcanubis

Apr 18, 2018
How to install

1. download the file and
Locale Emulator(Must have)

Patch: 0.71B eng translate

View attachment 2787977

2. Extract file

View attachment 2787982

3. Extract file inside and Move content in this folder to cardwith folder sinario

View attachment 2787980
View attachment 2787988 View attachment 2787991

4. Right-click at cardwirth icon local emulator Run in Japanese admin

View attachment 2787994

5. click here

View attachment 2787996
View attachment 2787997
View attachment 2787998
View attachment 2787999
View attachment 2788000
View attachment 2788001
View attachment 2788002
View attachment 2788004
View attachment 2788005
View attachment 2788008
View attachment 2788009
View attachment 2788014
View attachment 2788016
View attachment 2788017
View attachment 2788019
View attachment 2788023
View attachment 2788022
View attachment 2788025
View attachment 2788026
And that it
Eng patch just extract and put content in the same folder replace it and run the game

Emulator link domain no longer works. Do you have another that does?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes