Others Completed Mushi no Kangoku [v0.71b] [Mr. 183]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I'm currently working on increasing the resolution of the H events in this game.
I'll make it compatible with CardWirth's drawing magnification of 2x and 4x.

1x
View attachment 3722624

2x
View attachment 3722625

4x
View attachment 3722626

Please note that 4x will slow down the game.
If I had the time, I'd like to make the whole game high resolution, but it's probably difficult to do that.
These upscales look very good! Could you share the method you used?

Reactions: Beats9821

Raihan1301

Nov 6, 2020
Did you set the name encoding to japanese when extracting the files?
Find out the problem earlier, now another problem is coming, when i put the translation patch on scenario folder, the game didn't have any sound nor background

HotTeaForMe

Oct 24, 2023
Could anyone please upload their working scenario folder/file?

I can´t get the game to work and I don´t know what I´m doing wrong..
I restarted the download and walkthrough to how to install multiple times now.. but I get stuck as soon as I should choose the game in cardwrith - I either have a red stamp on it and can´t select it or I can select it, but don´t get the blue message with the 3 answer option, just with one and then I get a black screen. And yes, I downloaded an emulator and extracted the file in japanese..
Also tried every walkthrough here and the one on ulmf that got mentioned here..

IonDistorter

Jun 17, 2020
Find out the problem earlier, now another problem is coming, when i put the translation patch on scenario folder, the game didn't have any sound nor background
you do not need to extract the game in japanese, you need to start the game as japanese through local emulator app, but i also recommend installing japanese font on your windows.

J0kernaut

Dec 28, 2021
if anyone is out there reading this do you guys have any solution to the CGS and animations and everything else not showing up

sleepyfuck

Jul 14, 2022
I am prep'ng myself mentally to run this game cuz holy, by what i've read seems like i am gonna go trhough hell lol

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
I am prep'ng myself mentally to run this game cuz holy, by what i've read seems like i am gonna go trhough hell lol
You can either try to run it by doing naked backflips in the middle of the street in Japan or try the fan(?) remake once it's done, which is actively in development.

gisaha

Jan 3, 2022
This time I've uploaded a sample video for comparison.
It's just one scene, but
in the case of 4x, the performance may vary depending on the PC specs.

Reactions: Tama_Tama

Big LW

Formerly 'Lightning_Dragon'
Oct 7, 2021
I will try the remake, got unlucky and alredy gave up lol
It seems that you are using Chinese, so why not download it in the Chinese forum?

There is also an author working on another version of the game.(mechanical translation)

Felipeklb

Dec 24, 2022
My game says that my files don't exist or have been changed, does anyone know how to resolve this?
NOTE: I just zipped the files and unzipped them. And I'm sure I saved the game correctly
EDIT:I ended up solving the problem by just running the file as Admin.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes