Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Yeah, I mentioned that too in the request thread. It players a LOT like Luna too, but is far more explicit mostly.

For the record, no loli tag on dlsite and having played the game on release with a barebones mtool translation, she seems to be a full adult and acts like it. Yea yea she does have the loli bodytype but it's not played up. She typically acts fairly mature and funnily seems to be the only sane person, everyone else is a looney by being okay with a sex dungeon imo and she comments on that, lol.

Again, I was using a barebones mtool translation at the time, but it seems the dungeon is popular for newbie adventuries exactly because it's nonlethal, though there seems to be perverts too (i.e. the mage that helps Mute throughout the game).
people don't care about reality. she could be a 37 year old midget nearing the end of her baby making clock; they would still see an underaged loli. almost hypocritical really. Or it could be the creators art style makes them look younger than they are

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
For the record, no loli tag on dlsite and having played the game on release with a barebones mtool translation, she seems to be a full adult and acts like it. Yea yea she does have the loli bodytype but it's not played up. She typically acts fairly mature and funnily seems to be the only sane person, everyone else is a looney by being okay with a sex dungeon imo and she comments on that, lol.

Again, I was using a barebones mtool translation at the time, but it seems the dungeon is popular for newbie adventuries exactly because it's nonlethal, though there seems to be perverts too (i.e. the mage that helps Mute throughout the game).
Didn't DLSite outright remove the loli tag? Also loli exclusively refers to body type, the personality/real age of the character is irrelevant.

macrutt

Jun 5, 2017
This seems like the perfect format and art style for things like body modification (Breast expansion) and the like, but I take it there is none of that?

Jaunie

Jun 13, 2019
When the slime dissolves all the clothing but the shoes, they must have been made from one heck of a material. Imagine sewing cloth with that xd

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
When the slime dissolves all the clothing but the shoes, they must have been made from one heck of a material. Imagine sewing cloth with that xd
My guess is, shoes are made from leather. And whatever makes the slime not dissolve the girl's skin, also applies to processed animal skin.
Also, leather is a lot harder to work with than cloth. But it doesn't make good armor unless it's made from magical monsters with unnaturally tough skin.

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Mutation-1.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Great Game
But what Im Missing is the Pregnancy Mechanic & Birth It will be Perfect
A Shame It doesnt Have it
Every. Single. Game.

It truly is fascinating, and this particular kink is the ONLY fandom on this site I've observed that feels the need to bring it up in just about EVERY game thread.

Someone could post a gay lawnchair stacking sim and inevitably someone will come along and be like "yeah but, where da preggo?"

A psychologist would probably earn a grant just studying the links between this fetish and the desire to be vocal about it.

I'm not even mad at this point, just bewildered and amazed.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Every. Single. Game.

It truly is fascinating, and this particular kink is the ONLY fandom on this site I've observed that feels the need to bring it up in just about EVERY game thread.

Someone could post a gay lawnchair stacking sim and inevitably someone will come along and be like "yeah but, where da preggo?"

A psychologist would probably earn a grant just studying the links between this fetish and the desire to be vocal about it.

it's realism. You're not gonna tell me that a girl constantly getting captured and have loads of cum unloaded in her vagina isn't going to get pregnant. even if it's not a overall feature, it should still be a consequence of some kind that effects the ending. I know of a game with the pregnancy tag and the only aspect is that you automatically miss out on the best ending. that and she start showing near the end of the game.

gradius

Feb 17, 2018
good game so far but a warning should be added in cause for the people who have epileptic issues since the magic learning is very triggering

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Every. Single. Game.

it's truly fascinating that you give an obvious nod to a game that should most definitely have it and question why someone would ask when there isn't. I'm fine with a game more devoted to a story than to many mechanics, but damn do the majority of those game go hard on pregnancy. rather it be progression preg, ending preg, or a nightmare where she wakes up 9 months pregnant and gives birth, just to find out that was just a dream

Reactions: Anon_357

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
good game so far but a warning should be added in cause for the people who have epileptic issues since the magic learning is very triggering
lol, I played a game like that recently where everything was just fine until you got to one dungeon. it quickly changed from one color to the next. was a little jarring

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
it's realism. You're not gonna tell me that a girl constantly getting captured and have loads of cum unloaded in her vagina isn't going to get pregnant.
She isn't going to get pregnant, unless the semen is that of her species. Realistically, no goblins, tentacles and other fantasy creatures can get a human woman pregnant. Interspecies offspring is mostly the stuff of fantasy.
Also, lewd dungeons are not realistic. Sorry.
In fact, dungeons are not very realistic in the first place.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes