Silahkkra

Dec 24, 2022
I rarely comment on this site but I must say, thank you for creating a main love interest with small breasts and a big ass.
Feels like such a rare combination to find in games. People seem to always pair a big ass with large breasts.

Thoroughly enjoyed the update. Hope to see more in the future!

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Second update.
There seems to have been some rework because my save files were corrupted. Had to start a new game. Although it wasn't much to skip forward I'd rater not do that again, especially once the game grows in size.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
The plot is simple and somewhat silly, but suddenly, it's a positive, as the game doesn't try to take itself seriously.
I enjoyed it.

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
"You live with your childhood friend. You receive a call from your mother who wants a grandson. It's time to work."
Finally, an overview that is straight to the point. No fancy lines about how choices matter or how its not your average VN or how it's going to re-invent the wheel. Short and sweet.

Reactions: Plotteringpaper

CLLGamesO

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
Second update.
There seems to have been some rework because my save files were corrupted. Had to start a new game. Although it wasn't much to skip forward I'd rater not do that again, especially once the game grows in size.

Thank you for the feedback and recommendations. The next version will already come with save compatibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
I rarely comment on this site but I must say, thank you for creating a main love interest with small breasts and a big ass.
Feels like such a rare combination to find in games. People seem to always pair a big ass with large breasts.

Thoroughly enjoyed the update. Hope to see more in the future!
If she keeps going to that bistro, she might (or might not) end up top-heavy as well. :D

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Thank you for the feedback and recommendations. The next version will already come with save compatibility.
Why don't you look into "Summer's gone" with the MC having longer hair that partially covers his face.
You can also play with angles to cover the face.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
What's up with the girl's hair? Is she wearing wigs or something? Different length like every scene.

CLLGamesO

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
Why don't you look into "Summer's gone" with the MC having longer hair that partially covers his face.
You can also play with angles to cover the face.
That hair is okay, but it's not what I'm looking for. I want to keep the mushroom-style hair (I like that hairstyle *personal preference*). I looked to see if there was a better option that met my requirements, but I had no luck, so I'll stick with that hair for the MC.

4.00 star(s) 55 Votes