VN Others Completed My 1/6 Lover [Final] [lamb of game]

SpeedDemon-91

Sep 25, 2017
Using it I managed to make another window pop up, still not working.
Sorry, I'm not too tech savvy and I can't think of what else might fix your problems, as a last resort, you could delete it and download it again, that might fix the problem.

Honestly, looking at what people are saying about the game and my first 10 minutes of gameplay, I don't think it's worth your time.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
... First question I got when reading the description.
If she changes personality during intercourse, does that make it a threesome or more ?

Reactions: Furyous D

p3ki

Sep 11, 2018
You need to open the program that he recomended to emulate locale "LEGUI" change the location to CHINESE (simplified worked for me) and save it as a new profile then go to the game exe. rigth click and select the profile you just made
It worked, thanks.

SpeedDemon-91

Sep 25, 2017
You need to open the program that he recomended to emulate locale "LEGUI" change the location to CHINESE (simplified worked for me) and save it as a new profile then go to the game exe. rigth click and select the profile you just made
Good job, wouldn't have though of that cause I didn't even need to use the emulator, I just selected the .exe file and it worked

Reactions: p3ki

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
... First question I got when reading the description.
If she changes personality during intercourse, does that make it a threesome or more ?
well we will never be able to find out because there isn't any sexual content

Teroniss

Mar 1, 2018
u know there is the ability to patch that right, there are plenty of sexual content games on steam
See the second half of my comment: "and loli"

Steam has no problem with sexual content, yes. But it DOES have an issue with ANY loli content, but especially sexual loli content

Anigai

Jul 13, 2019
Just booted this up, and while I arts not bad I think I'll give it a miss.
No sexual content and Chinese voiced and not Japanese voiced, pass.

Anigai

Jul 13, 2019
A Chinese dev making a Chinese game used Chinese voices?

What complete madness......
I just prefer Japanese, I'm used to it. Now if there was sexual content I could be more persuaded to disable the voice acting but alas tis not so.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I know that it doesn't have sexual content and the story is good but seriously that holy light out of nowhere still bugs me... Damn...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alfre4u