VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Babysitter Jenny [v1.0] [CII]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
This looks kinda hot. Why do so many include footjob though? To me that's a bit gross. Most of us don't have a foot fetish.
Why so many include foot jobs is probably because it's more popular than you think, I don't think it's that it's overly used myself unfortunately. I also think it's very likely that the dev likes feet too.
Also it's quite possible that people don't usually go around bragging about their love for feet, as it's far easier to just say that feet look nasty, lololol even if you are in to it.

Last edited:

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
This looks kinda hot. Why do so many include footjob though? To me that's a bit gross. Most of us don't have a foot fetish.
Statistically speaking feet is actually a surprisingly common fetish. It's theorized that part of the reason might be that the parts of your brain responsible for processing sensory input from your feet are actually pretty close to the parts that process input from your erogenous zones. Thus is actually relatively easy for signals to get mixed and for folks to develop foot fetishes. It's definitely not a thing for everyone but it's not too uncommon either.

Personally I'm relatively neutral on feet. As long as they're not dirty or applying crushing pressure then I'd regard them as being nearly equivalent to hands I suppose...

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, a character named Jenny, already have something in common with one of the characters. ;)

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Gave it a play. Very short so I'm not going to rate it at this point. Right now you meet the babysitter and you have a choice of three options: homework, watch a movie, or play hide and seek. You can do them in any order but can only do them once. Once you've done all of them you get a fourth option that kicks you to the main menu.

Homework is three questions, if you get them all right you can ask for a kiss on the lips, for her panties, or to see her tits. She'll always let you see her tits. You can only kiss her if you kissed her on the cheek when meeting her. You can only get her panties if you played hide and seek first.

The movie isn't really a mini-game, you just get to massage her feet and legs. If you got her panties earlier (requires hide and seek -> homework -> movie) then you can see her vagina and you get a message to wait for more content.

Hide and seek is pretty straightforward. She'll hide first in one of three locations. If you pick right then it's your turn to hide and you get an upskirt look as she's counting. If you pick wrong, you get another chance. Two successes (finding her and then hiding from her) or two failures (failing to find her twice or finding her and then failing to hide from her twice) ends the game but there doesn't seem to be any reward for two successes or for doing this before or after the other options.

The main downside is the engrish. It actually gets a little better after the intro but oh boy does it start bad from the noted overview gibberish to not being able to decide whether the main character's name is Simon, Saimon, or Jake. Capitalization is also very inconsistent throughout.

So that's what's there for now. I'll check back in after another version or two.

Last edited:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Well, in my playthrough she did let me kiss her on the lips if I promised not to tell the parents. But no panties in my game as well.

Will keep an eye on this one. Very short, but does have some potential.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Statistically speaking feet is actually a surprisingly common fetish. It's theorized that part of the reason might be that the parts of your brain responsible for processing sensory input from your feet are actually pretty close to the parts that process input from your erogenous zones. Thus is actually relatively easy for signals to get mixed and for folks to develop foot fetishes. It's definitely not a thing for everyone but it's not too uncommon either.

Personally I'm relatively neutral on feet. As long as they're not dirty or applying crushing pressure then I'd regard them as being nearly equivalent to hands I suppose...
Can't say that I've ever gone looking for official definitions of any fetishes, but your comment does not really jive with my view of a foot fetish (and certainly not a footjob). To me a foot fetish is not enjoying or wanting someone to touch one's own feet (where the foot neurons would matter). To me it means wanting to do things involving the other person's feet.

Not particularly into feet myself, but whatever.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Dev has captured a beautiful subject. but I have some suggestions. for example, nipples should change. as if she had just breastfed. I didn't like it at all.
mc shota, this is obvious but not visible. yet another imaginary shota case. What if we see our reflection in some mirror or glass?
Finally, the game went too fast, we even took her panties and threw them on the bed :) we need to slow down a bit.

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
STRONGLY disagree... The feet are among the most beautiful parts of a woman... The sad thing is (like all other body parts really) not all women have beautiful feet!

Given that about 80% of VNs use rendered images, created in artificial worlds, you'd think this would be a problem which had been eradicated long ago - BUT - oddly enough, it seems many of the creators of these artificial worlds, are either; totally oblivious as to what dimensions constitute the aesthetic parameters of a beautiful female foot; (that) or they simply do not care enough about female feet in general and thus do not grant them the same level of care and attention, as they grant to every other female body part.

Thankfully, this problem is slowly but surly being addressed, with the most positive, visual, improvements to female foot aesthetics on display in recent VNs made using Daz3D and similar engines. That said, sadly, there are still many engines woefully behind on their foot aesthetics *COUGH - Honey Select - COUGH* who still have a LOT of catching up to do.

So does that mean there aren't great Honey Select games and terrible Daz3D games out there? Absolutely not! Both statements and their inverses are definitely true but keep in mind the issue in quesstion here is not the quality of the games being produced but simply, the difference between how the feet are shaped and textured in each of the respective engines and the aesthetic beauty of the end product.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote