TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
great first version I felt like it a cross over hope this games doesn't get abandon so much looking to next update david still perv on his sister lol

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Sadly yes it is (n) I'm not sure if the events of Dirty Pool have happened in this game which is a shame because I had managed to get him sent away for being a creep and pretty much being a pain in the ass, and yes that was his sister Emily.
Ah yeah, Emily, of course. She was my fav in Dirty Pool. It was just so frustrating that if you didn't want to blackmail/force here there was no smexy content at all.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Sadly yes it is (n) I'm not sure if the events of Dirty Pool have happened in this game which is a shame because I had managed to get him sent away for being a creep and pretty much being a pain in the ass, and yes that was his sister Emily.
Ah yeah, Emily, of course. She was my fav in Dirty Pool. It was just so frustrating that if you didn't want to blackmail/force here there was no smexy content at all.
I miss Emily hope she in the update next time lol
Yeah this is 100% Emily.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Asian teacher is also the one we ran into in DP prior to reaching the headmaster's office when MC gets called there due to David taking pics in the girls changing room.

Judging by David not seemingly in trouble yet (or frozen to death in the DP x-mas special if one so chooses :p ) and the Asian twins being (still) a bit more conservative than they were at the beach in DP, I'd say the events in this game happens a little before. It'll clash tho if this game's MC can have a relationship with Emily as she is still a virgin when DP's MC meets her.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
nice graphic, interesting premises, everyone is not a bimbo(aside for the evil/femdom teacher)...i'll keep an eye on this one ^_^

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fan Sig:
mbd-fan.gif mbd-fan2.gif mbd-fan2.gif
links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/421102_mbd-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/421103_mbd-fan2.gif  
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1482426_mbd-fan2.gif

Last edited:

hamlet17

Dec 17, 2017
Great renders and animations, but story didn't engage me. I just clicked through it. It is actually kind of ridiculous.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Very nice VN so far. Didn't expect that much content. The renders are great too, although, as mentioned before, the text does not always match the images. I enjoyed dirty pool but this one is even better in my humble opinion, although of course there are no paths and no choices.

Actually it's just a kinetic novel, there should be a tag for that. The only choice you have is if you want to see a specific fetish thing or not. BTW: Nice fetish situations, I enjoyed them all. The overprotective Mom who is hot but also so controlling that she pushes the MC away was also a pretty new thing. Keep up the good work, Pirot King!

RainbowRising

Feb 11, 2019
it looks nice, i like the renders, but seems like the dev already have other game (that looks good too) and is onhold. I just hope he can manage to finish first one without abandon it, or that don't get tired of both at the end and don't finish none

Sep 11, 2018
I'll wait and see. I like dirty pool but not sure if this was the right move to start a new game. Feels like a way to just keep getting patron money instead of finishing what you started.

3.80 star(s) 110 Votes