ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Is this a VN or KN? I've played for about 30 minutes and so far there's been no choices to make. For me, lack of choice = lack of involvement = lack of interest.

On the plus side, the animations are superior. I don't know why more authors include such things as eye blinks. The little things done well can make a big difference.
Dirty Pool got a little too complicated, IMHO, with all the choices and their repercussions. In this one the dev is trying to go with a less convoluted approach. Has he got it right? Time will tell. I really like the renders, though.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
My Best Deal [v0.3.1] [Pirot King] - Original Size: 1.02 GB

Download Win (94.2MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Here's my compressed version.
My Best Deal [v0.3.1] [Pirot King] - Original Size: 1.02 GB

Download Win (94.2MB)
: - - -
Holy smokes - less than one tenth the original size! Most impressive.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
How focused on Female Domination content are we talking about here? Anyone that has played through can inform me please? Thank you.
It ain't strong on femdom. You have the choice of submit to the slut teacher, but that's pretty much it, and if anything, the powers you got will have male domination rather than female.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
the choices are wether you like a girl or not, wether you are a sub to a teacher or want to dominate that bitch, wether you use corruption or love based on the powers you use etc, no its not kinetic. (y)

gaaby that is optional but there is a bit of pleasing the teacher when she try to blackmail you (in her words you will be her toyboy) we dont know how far she will go and to be honest im not interested to find out, im always dominant but i had played the sub to see the content, there is a few lewd scenes like licking her :)

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.9 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Last edited:

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Dirty Pool On Hold, then i will hold on downloading this game, i don't want to start an other game might not be finished.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
That was a great update, a bit on the short side, but really enjoyable nonetheless. The sisters are cute and the teacher is smoking hot, really like whats being done with her.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
What was the explanation for the sisters being asian again? Adoption? Half-sisters? Mom is at least related, right?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
shhhhh man...your ruining the vibe here.... for your sake just imagine that he has an Asian Daddy. :sneaky: :sneaky:
Yet the dude looks like an average white man, while the sisters stepped out straight of a Japanese schoolgirl movie. It is a legit question, especially with the Mom being also a template white women.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
That was a great update, a bit on the short side, but really enjoyable nonetheless. The sisters are cute and the teacher is smoking hot, really like whats being done with her.
?? it say it is polish language added which is the only content added, change log wrong? content added?

Vanteal

Mar 7, 2017
If you don't tip Nopy do they throttle your DL speeds? I constantly get network errors or it takes 6 hours+ to dl anything.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes