Tyhugg

Nov 9, 2019
i know everyone has said that already but my only option here is to spam it to so here i go... IF YOU'RE GOING TO DELETE SAVES ATLESE ADD A FUCKING WALKTHROUGH! i'm skipping this game till it has it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why incest patch is not working??
Does any have incest patch in rpyc format
made for prev. version and things as you see have changed so new patch needed but since game seems to be mixed english and russian it might not happen.

i know everyone has said that already but my only option here is to spam it to so here i go... IF YOU'RE GOING TO DELETE SAVES ATLESE ADD A FUCKING WALKTHROUGH! i'm skipping this game till it has it.
he didn't delete, just made those incompatible besides few lucky ones and like i said above chances that this gets wt-mod are small.

May 26, 2018
Well, since he refuses to respond to complaints (legitimate ones, I might add), refuses to fix the fucking save breaks (And stop breaking them in the first place)< and refuses to address the outdated walkthrough, I can only assume he does not care, not only for current supporters, but future supporters as well.

With that in mind, I may as well stop playing the game and start working on warning others to avoid this piece of shit game.

Reactions: EZ8lt

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
People are crazy here?!

* If you don't like this game, shut your mouth and stay away from this thread.
* If you have technical difficulties with this game, ask *politely* for help. Maybe the dev is willing to help?
* If you are a patreon, spent money and feel "betrayed", go to the Patreon, SubscribeStar or Discord site and complain there. This is not the right forum here.

All others: be happy that you can play a game for free during development and/or wait for the final version.

I'm so sick about these idiots who think they can demand *anything* from a dev on a pirate site...

That beeing said: I'm very unhappy too, that I have to start again - but the game is so good: it's worth it. ;)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I tried lots of choice but i cant avoid this. Probably im doing someting wrong because DEV couldnt be add that much dialogue for nothing, without giving us second option. So can someone help me about choices to find other choice?

Screenshot_1.jpg

Pirot King

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
Pirot King i dont want to be rude but... You cant just delete old saves without walkthrough like that. Its not cool the thing you done here. Lots of people like me played game with walkthrough until 0.5 (because its latest one) and after that tried all choices, found right ones and literaly spend hours for that because of lack of walkthrough. And after that much effort you just deleted all save files. If you are going to delete save files you need give people new walkthrough until this point, you need update your walkthrough. But you havent done that. So im literaly asking with wonder: are you trying to lose your customers/players on purpose? Because this can only mean you want lose us on purpose.
Well, we don't mean to delete all saves, it's just an error in the code. So we are trying to fix it, but idk is it possible((

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I tried lots of choice but i cant avoid this. Probably im doing someting wrong because DEV couldnt be add that much dialogue for nothing, without giving us second option. So can someone help me about choices to find other choice?

View attachment 1184863
Well, we don't mean to delete all saves, it's just an error in the code. So we are trying to fix it, but idk is it possible((
Well... I hope you will fix. Some of my saves are working but i dont know its going to crate bug in new versions or not so im litle bit scared to use. And there is other thing i want to know. Can you tell me its only path we have for this scene? Or there is way to optain different option here? I tried lots of choice but i cant find. But if there is not other option whats the point of making that much choice and dialogue? If its not going to matter anways? So i thinkin its my problem to cant find, am i right?

Reactions: 1happyday

Pirot King

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
Is there progress between mom and son situation or should I say any new scene.
thanks in advance !
I can't download anything for 4 days more because my package is expired and will update soon. I got low speed right now.
There is no new scenes with Molly in new update, if you mean it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
[QUOTE = "abhishek_tanwar, post: 5728404, member: 3401349"]
Есть ли прогресс в отношениях между мамой и сыном, или, лучше сказать, какая-то новая сцена.
заранее спасибо !
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Если вы имеете в виду Молли, есть

There is no new scenes with Molly in new update, if you mean it.
Okk, thanks for reply dev. :love:

Reactions: 1happyday

Pirot King

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
Well... I hope you will fix. Some of my saves are working but i dont know its going to crate bug in new versions or not so im litle bit scared to use. And there is other thing i want to know. Can you tell me its only path we have for this scene? Or there is way to optain different option here? I tried lots of choice but i cant find. But if there is not other option whats the point of making that much choice and dialogue? If its not going to matter anways? So i thinkin its my problem to cant find, am i right?
This is the only choice, but I can't say that all other choices were meaningless.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This is the only choice, but I can't say that all other choices were meaningless.
If all of them leads same thing in the end yes its pointless... And i cant believe you cant see that... I mean realy we dont have any choice chance to change things? Wow... I'm speechless...

Reactions: EZ8lt

Pirot King

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
If all of them leads same thing in the end yes its pointless... And i cant believe you cant see that... I mean realy we dont have any choice chance to change things? Wow... I'm speechless...
Well, all of our lives leads the same thing in the end, can't say they are pointless tho. Same here, it's matter while you playing it, not after.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
WALKTHROUGH
v3.0 (02-16-2024)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
its a core event in the story, may actualy lead to 3-somes so its required she knows. even if you tell her only in dreamland

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- My Best Deal V1.1 compressed (patched)

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

3.80 star(s) 108 Votes