STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Walkthrough Mod is updated. Just lets you see all the Rin content in one go. This update was rather barebones, so don't expect the WT to matter too much.

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
I've made an incest enable/disabled feature .
Note: Install the Incest patch before use this Mod.

How to install: just put the "C18patch_stat.rpy" in game folder

Mod version: Should work with future versions.
Screenshot_20211106-142934_My Best Deal 14.jpg Screenshot_20211106-143009_My Best Deal 14.jpg
Screenshot_20211106-143036_My Best Deal 14.jpg

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So what is the mind control content? I saw the one attempt to drug the girl that didn't pan out (too bad!). What and who is the story on the mind control? Thanks!
mc does mind controls on girls and women with powers given him by goddesses.

Reactions: rossbach451

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
Why do I still play this game? ... the updates are always (way to) short and the time between the updates seems to be increasing each time ... Dont get me wrong, I do not have a problem with shorter updates (around 100 pics each) IF they are more frequently (as sidenote: the game came out sep 2019, has around 1600 pics with 14 updates - this makes it around 60 pics per month!) ... as far as I remember we get at least one kinky scene each update (which is cool^^) BUT with now 6 female chars it takes minimum half a year to see them all in at least one scene ... IF this game doesnt go on hold (aka aborted) like the first one ...
Back to my question ... because it feeds my kinks .. a lot of them ;) I even would concider to support the dev (because of the kinks) if he would be more "thrustworthy to deliver" and not showing despicable milking behavior ...
... fool me once ...​
Maybe I should stop playing this game (at least for 1/2 - 1 year) ... because I like to play to relax, but after playing each update of this game I dont feel relaxed - rather annoyed and slight angry.
I´m pretty sure I´m not the only one here feeling this after playing a long awaited update just to see after around 100 clicks the most hated words: "see you next update" and followed by an "please support me" (aka let me milk your money for doing as little as possible)

Ahhh...I feel a little better now after my nagging - I´m out - back in 1/2 - 1 year

YOU refer to YOURSELF 11 times in only 2 paragraphs. Is this more a review of YOU?

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I've made an incest enable/disabled feature .

How to install: just put the "C18patch_stat.rpy" in game folder

Mod version: Should work with future versions.
View attachment 1486993 View attachment 1486995
View attachment 1486996
I put the patch in the "My_Best_Deal-1.4-pc\game\" folder and at the right bottom of the screen says: patch file not available". When or where should occure the possibility to switch it on? I tryed to start a new game and the result was the same.

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
I put the patch in the "My_Best_Deal-1.4-pc\game\" folder and at the right bottom of the screen says: patch file not available". When or where should occure the possibility to switch it on? I tryed to start a new game and the result was the same.
You have to install install too.

My Mod work just like a switch, enabled/disable patch.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I have a favor, can someone post the original I patch, I have problems with the Mega not working for me when I try to download anything from that website. :(

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Teasing.. more teasing... endless teasing. Let the MC nail her landlady already, dev! It's getting annoying. BJ's and similar stuff for the last 3 updates, minimum.
I mean if he does that then he needs to finish the game, the mentality among a lot of devs is they think that if you fuck ppl's favorite character to soon ppl wiil lose interest in the game, right let's be honest here its about milking the shit out of your game...

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
I have a favor, can someone post the original I patch, I have problems with the Mega not working for me when I try to download anything from that website. :(
Make sure that it's named patch.rpa after you download it, because it's liable to add some numbers in front of it.

Reactions: krys69

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
At least Dirty Pool was funny. MC in this "movie" is a grade A pussy, who even with sex powers from the goddess can't bang his own Mum after over a year, and just bangs the asian girl over and over and over. Animations don't really help if the spineless MC makes you want to hang yourself. ;)
still prefer a movie over a magazine, but maybe he goes back and rework DP as I agree it had a story that wanted you to continue, but the sex scenes just made me meeeeh....but if he does go back to DP, how can he not update the old scenes? which means a full rework so it might take him a year to just get back to where the story is now :eek:

3.80 star(s) 107 Votes