4run7

May 21, 2020
I didn´t play the game yet, and I´m wondering how big the game is. It looks quite promising, but I wouldn´t want to play it if the development is still in the beginnig.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I didn´t play the game yet, and I´m wondering how big the game is. It looks quite promising, but I wouldn´t want to play it if the development is still in the beginnig.
there is plenty to play and has lewd content and i'd say game is approaching midway.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
My Best Deal 2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Gundams

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Noticed that the mac and android versions are a bit behind.

My Best Deal v2.1:

• Links for Windows and Linux: |
  • Links for Mac: |
MyBestDealv2.1 Compressed:

• LinksforWindowsandLinux: |
  • LinksforMac: |
MyBestDealv2.1 Android:

• |

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
WALKTHROUGH
v2.0 (7-29-2022)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

DISCLAIMER v2.0: The developer has started using a different version of RenPy for the latest update which caused some issues on my end when making the mod. I did get the mod to work but did have to change some of the ways I made it. This may cause issues for some users, but I did find the root cause so going forward we should theoretically be good to go.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
2.1 ?

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
almost 10 updates passed. But still the content for the teacher has not arrived.

Reactions: pes
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes