fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
MyBestDeal-2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: johnelros

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Best Deal [v2.4] [Pirot King] official compressed version

Thanks for the share SonsOLiberty!

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,95 GB / 879 MB - My_Best_Deal_2.4_compressed-win&linux.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,92 GB / 846 MB - My_Best_Deal_2.4_compressed-mac.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

srhate666

Jul 28, 2021
Please does anyone have the complete save from the last update, why mine is not working, I will be very grateful.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
v2.4 is out (will be shortly here) but the
Not sure why they update for each version, i tried with the 2.3 patch and it works just fine, everything seems correct.

I mean possibly there are updates that have lines that need changes per hand via patch, but adressing them when necessary per updated i-patch (which can be tracked in op) should be good enough, or not?

Kaio Crisis

Jan 14, 2019
Not sure why they update for each version, i tried with the 2.3 patch and it works just fine, everything seems correct.

I mean possibly there are updates that have lines that need changes per hand via patch, but adressing them when necessary per updated i-patch (which can be tracked in op) should be good enough, or not?
Here the v2.3 patch also works as well, replacing the words correctly, maybe it can break with some specific updated dialogue line on old content (if there are any at all).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

It doesn't say universal. It's been updated for each version. Normally they don't work on updated versions (other games), sometimes will crash the game, sometimes stop working when it hits the new content, etc. Most games it needs updating, it might not be the case here (better safe than sorry). Normally you don't use mods/patches on new versions if the corresponding version numbers don't match.

It might be a key, as in the game looks for the patch, sees it, then enables said content.

Like Hot Sand of Antarctica, it had a new update to v0.07, but since there wasn't any of the family friendly content in the new update the old patch for it worked for folks starting a new game and for ones continuing to v0.07.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
WALKTHROUGH
v2.3 (12-15-2022)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
pls up

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
oh, mother and daughter met on the "battlefield" - it means that the matter smelled of creating a "harem" because a harem is when girls know that there are other girls and know these other girls and do not mind the existence of each other in a life together with a sexual partner . let the absence of the tag harem not confuse anyone. just forgot to add it. but the beginning of the formation of a harem - we observed with our own eyes. daughter and mother found out that both were sleeping with the same man. the only thing left to do is to drag Lin and Anna into it.
and oh yes - this harmful teacher will also look great in the harem as a fucktoy pet.

Sanjikun

Oct 15, 2019
Weird, the game ends at the same spot as 2.3.... Went to see the changelog but 2.3 is gone (?)
I can only see the new scene through unlocking the gallery.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes