ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Well, it did say the update had a scene with Nonna and the not-Mother. It did, indeed, have exactly that. Literally, exactly just that.:unsure:

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Not all choices have a marked option, since many are inconsequential. You'll know for certain whether or not the mod is working when you get to one of the sex scenes.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Attached are decompiled script.rpy and ending.rpy sources with the hard=True style pauses changed to hard=False. The dev has this fixation on using pauses that the user can't click away from for whatever reason. Most in the various day files are 1 second so I didn't bother. However, the ending has a 40 second one, and most of us have lives to live.

Reactions: BOBJevent

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short update, w/o scenes with secretary and all scenes with mommy it'd been even shorter. secretary path is weird, if starts love path then still takes control of her.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Nice premise but the characters are making my head hurt. The MC is selling his sisters underwear to a cop for his girly friend? Why would anyone do that? I ended up telling him to take a hike after it was over anyway. Rin gets caught in the office by the psycho and yet she drinks the tea the teacher keeps pushing on her. Like wtf? On top of that he tells Lin that Rin is in love with her and keeps doing it in her dreams. He could have said anything else or pretended not to know. The game is good but these moments of stupid don't help.

Last edited:
Reactions: greyfox and Zanifae

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well teacher will get retribution later. telling that lin loves rin seems best option.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of My Best Deal 1.3 with Incest patch and now STJay walk through mod included.
To unlock gallery just click "DO IT" ;)
Usual gestures etc
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to 1.3 and added STJay walk through mod.

• Red Heart
Reactions: M@ximus

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Haven't played for a while and am glad I waited.
Hate this 1 scene per update stuff so it really pissed me off.

Now I got to fuck the teacher while mind controlling her, fucked the secretary while mind controlling her, fucked the godess while her servant watched and had the scene with molly, although not a fan of her.

Reactions: blastwave2k

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Now I got to fuck the teacher while mind controlling her, fucked the secretary while mind controlling her, fucked the godess while her servant watched and had the scene with molly, although not a fan of her.
fucked what secretary?

3.80 star(s) 110 Votes