• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Play the new update.
You can either choose the love or corrupt path, but love won't give you sex (yet) so I'd suggest you pla corrupt for now.

well started love path with her and like i said it turned on corruption but no fuck.

Oct 27, 2018
Finally catching up on the latest patch and it's super good. Especially enjoyed the secretary encounter (though would have liked to see her body, soon I hope). But having an encounter where the woman stays in "trance" while performing on MC is super hot. The fact that she's an adversary and just sort of introduced and then immediately given the option control is all great. Can't wait for more there. More with the mom character is fine too, though I am hoping we eventually get to control her instead of just the pink eyes love path.

After grinding through all the twins content and whatever was going on there (nothing against those of you that prefer them, but not for me) this was a welcome change of pace.

ggwp8888

Aug 22, 2021
I have downloaded the v1.3 and extracted; but it only gave me a new game named as my_best_deal 2. This new game has the same saves in my previous one, but I just could not play it. I wonder if anyone can help?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have downloaded the v1.3 and extracted; but it only gave me a new game named as my_best_deal 2. This new game has the same saves in my previous one, but I just could not play it. I wonder if anyone can help?
should give on extract my_best_deal-1.3 so where did you dl it?

Zanifae

Oct 23, 2021
Just finished it, the title screen music is beautiful and the the music for the last Molly sex scene was really good too. I find the story fun, although he MC is annoying at times, but I am digging the story. Molly is tope tier, love the twins, and Annie is a delight.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I hope somebody can at least spoil the change log. Hell I would even take spoilers to see if its worth downloading when it comes out. Use spoiler Tag.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I hope somebody can at least spoil the change log. Hell I would even take spoilers to see if its worth downloading when it comes out.
Don't forget to ask for spoiler tag, as you are the one who wants to be spoiled. Not everyone watching this thread is sharing your thoughts and don't mind being patient :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Almighty

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Don't forget to ask for spoiler tag, as you are the one who wants to be spoiled. Not everyone watching this thread is sharing your thoughts and don't mind being patient :)
Alright lol. I really only want to be spoiled if its more vaginal sex or not. I don't care for more oral or anal. I'll settle for a sexy teasing with the other twin even though you can't tell them apart. lol

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Alright lol. I really only want to be spoiled if its more vaginal sex or not. I don't care for more oral or anal. I'll settle for a sexy teasing with the other twin even though you can't tell them apart. lol
It's your right to want to be spoiled. I'm only asking you, please, to edit your post by asking the person who wants to answer you to use a spoiler tag. Those who don't mind getting spoiled can click on it and those who do can ignore it. I'm part of the ones who don't want to be spoiled by clicking on a notification and get unwanted details, you see? :)

• Angry
Reactions: 7211aaron

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
It's your right to want to be spoiled. I'm only asking you, please, to edit your post by asking the person who wants to answer you to use a spoiler tag. Those who don't mind getting spoiled can click on it and those who do can ignore it. I'm part of the ones who don't want to be spoiled by clicking on a notification and get unwanted details, you see? :)
I feel like being Luffy though so I won't listen to you gramps. lmao

3.80 star(s) 110 Votes